big question

Aidan

Question

15 answers to this question

I think the site would crash XD. We better wait for some Reloaded screenshots before posting.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

:arrow: I will ...but my pixelshader is not working. :lol: - Yes let's wait for Reloaded :idea::wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Matrix Reloaded :D ...no serious - its a great Mod to SWR who is made by a couple of guys from our site. Still I can't provide you an ETA.

:arrow: About SWR now. The space battles are ....hmmm... 3D yes but with very very very old graphics. But the SWR game is excelent for the game play and not graphics. For the graphics just go lower that your lower expectations.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

could you atleast post one? I'm really wanting to see them. I'm getting the game no matter what and I'll be glad to be a part of this community.

Just imagine a big triangle for a star destroyer with a few different shades of grey pixel. I mean its a great game but I still have to laugh at how the fighters move XD. I'll try and find ya a screenshot.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Well, the fighters move around like they normally would but they always face the same way. At least when your zoomed far enough away they're only coloured dots.

The graphics really suck, but it isn't as bad as the others may make it out to seem. The only thing I can say is DONT watch that new Empire at War video. If you do and then buy Rebellion, you will cry. But it's bearable. The control in the battles only takes simple tactics on deciding who to kill first. example- Take out the Interdictor first so you can get away(Interdictors have Gravity wells that keep your fleet from fleeing in case you didn't know) and stuff. The battle screen is not important, but you cant just do the "imediate results" thing. I had 2 lancer frigates, 5 defender squadrons, an ISD and 2 VSDs and I lost against 4 squadrons of X-wings thanks to that stupid thing.

Anyways, back to the graphics, they are crap, but they are bearable. Even how bad they look, seeing a massive Imp fleet slowly glide towards a corvette or two still makes you laugh maniacally.

Wait, huh. That's just me? Ahh what the hell?

Well I disagree with Nero! You don't take out the interdictor first, if your fleet gets its ass kicked then it is well deserved! Have you not ever heard the phrase by Stephen King? Control what you can maggots, everything else can have a flying fuck at you, and if you go down, go down with your guns blazing! Yeah go down with your guns blazing XD. Naw I'm just kidding around.

It's very simple to get screen shots of Rebellion. It involves going to Google.com and doing an images search for "Star Wars Rebellion", though some of the shots were done to make it seem as dramatic as possible, as opposed to showing what the game is really like. But if you soom out enough, the graphics actually seem lik'®³ey're okay.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Aenivae_Ikeda said:

"Control what you can maggots, everything else can have a flying fuck at you, and if you go down, go down with your guns blazing!"

Isn't that from the Gunslinger, as said by Roland's teacher?

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png