Hamachi network setup for Star Wars Rebellion members

Guest JediIgor

I'm always concerned about 3rd party stuff I've never heard of... Always worried about someone using this program to bybass my security and really fvck up my comp or something... I guess I need some testimonies before signing on, but I am certainly up for an program which will let you multiplay Rebellion easily...
Mooninites Unite!!!

Guest JediIgor
I'm always concerned about 3rd party stuff I've never heard of... Always worried about someone using this program to bybass my security and really fvck up my comp or something... I guess I need some testimonies before signing on, but I am certainly up for an program which will let you multiplay Rebellion easily...

Nope if you go to the site you will see that everything is encrypted using AES-256 :). Not even the guy who made it will be able to sniff your transmissions. The program itself, it's less of a security risk than leaving unpatched programs.

=================

Update: I tried playing SWR with La Forge and it didn't want to work. So either we need further IPX configuration (tweaking), or there was connection problems between specifically us 2 (Hamachi works for 97% of the people, there are 3% with problems ;)).

Basically I need a second person to test it with, then we can go to the stage of looking for IPX tweaks.