Question regarding new ship models

Naja

http://kickme.to/woodsboro/

This site has some badass new models for most of both sides' capital ships, although I have a few questions if anyone would know:

1. Fighters. It has a lot of Expanded Universe fighters and most of the traditional Rebel ones, but none of the standard Imperial 3 (TIE Fighter, TIE Bomber, and TIE Interceptor) are available. Is there any other place, or any other modder, that you know of who has done this, or who has made a TC or something that includes them?

2. Other texture files. It seems with this site's texture files that only the closest textures have been applied. Again, would there happen to be any modders or sites whose mods or TCs have included new capital ship models that include close, medium distance, and far away?

I'm a law student with no time on my hands, so some suggestions or at least a finger pointing in some direction would help! Thank you!

From what I've known and searched, there aren't any other sites containing SWR models or textures. Besides, I don't think you'll find better models or textures elsewere :lol:

The "Rebellion" graphic engine is so simple anyway, this is the best any ship-3D-model or texture can be seen.

" The darkside? I've been there! Do your worst!.. " - Kyle Katarn

"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life-form?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/6299/shuttle8xc.gif