SuperShadow Lies

Evaders99

Guest Scathane
YOu should sign the petition.
I won't sign a petition for it since Star Wars is not my property. I'm just saying I would if I were GL because it is his property.

I have done it, and I'm proud that some of us fans are moving our freedom of speech to stop this mad man from dpreading more lies.

JOIN THE PETITION. IT'S YOUR DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:arrow::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil::evil::evil:

"May the force be with the pizza guy. I want it in less that 30 mins or less."

You can kill me later, thank you.

I want you to join KoC.

Guest Scathane

But why sign the petition? You guys get confused by someone like SuperShadow? I think we easily surpass a site like that. Moreover, we're a community, whereas SuperShadow is not.

I think that we can do so by saying that we think that SuperShadow is not a reliable source of information when it comes to Star Wars.

But do we?