New SWEaW Ronin Forums

Cain

Ronin means that it is not a site and it is not afiliated to any site.

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/index.php

I am still working to build it with the rest of the SWEAW team. As soon as Mike Legg (*Petroglypha) will be more free Ismael is planning to ask him for an interview (SWR style - moding related questions included) and also he will ask to recive premission from Mike to post all his emails for all of us to enjoy.

We plan to design the interview this days. If you also have general questions pls. post them here. It all depends on the level of information that is availeble for the public at this moment before E3...will see.

Thanks for your attention.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I joined, though to my horror; I CAN'T BOUNCE!

I DEMAND the avatar system be reprogrammed so I CAN BOUNCE. Life is not normal for me without BOUNCING! :lol:

Only kidding. Looks cool Cain. I've thrown a few questions that should interest most folks round here; ie: the status of characters, their development, the Force, naming ships, etc, and was interested in the 'undecided' aspect of rank with units; which is about the second most desired-option for every Rebellion II 'want.'

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:arrow: Thank you for joining Jahled :) I guess that all the people around know how hard I fought for this forums to be on SWR ... so after knoking at every door possible we decided to create our own forums on a free forum provider.

:arrow: BTW what means BOUNCING ?! I have no clue what that is :? I have set the avatar size so if you have any size preferences let me know so i will change them.

Edited by Cain

...you know my avatar here...the Scout trooper on a Space Hopper.... he's not running, he's not walking, he's BOUNCING! :)

I was being sarcastic; if it's free forum-hosting, there are obviously going to be limits on avatar file sizes... so you get my cat pretending to be Yoda.

Sounds cool about the hidden thingy; i'll keep checking tonight here abouts.... :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:arrow:AdmiralFishface you are most than welcome there :) Just register and ask for whatever you desire and need to know.

:arrow: Jahled I really don't know when Ismael will get online or what hour is in Israel at this time but today or tomorow it will be up. I will actually do it today and he will post them. Asf for the avatar I can actually increase the size limit at whatever I desire :) I will look to your original size and try to acomodate it.

EDIT: Nope the maximum size is 15000 Bytes :cry:

• SWR Staff - Executive
Yes, many at Petroglyph came from Westwood.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Which makes me slightly warey. Westwood was affiliated with EA, and we all know what EA is like when relating to customers.

But, this is a new company, so I can't judge them by past affiliations.

Looks good Cain. Hopefully much good will come of this. :)

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

:arrow:Petroglyph has 85% people who worked for Westwood but they are not "officialy" ex-Westwood. They have been in many other projects than westwood games.

:arrow:Grand_Admiral_Thrawn :) thanks ... It pains me to not have this forum on SWR. I also hope something good will come out of it.

:arrow: Ok guys we have just recived confirmation from Mike Legg for a interview with him. If you have general questions about EaW relateing to existing previews pls. ask on the SWEAW's Gen Disscution forum.

I will apreciate your imput cause you are all better SW fans that I am.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
I joined, though to my horror; I CAN'T BOUNCE!

I DEMAND the avatar system be reprogrammed so I CAN BOUNCE. Life is not normal for me without BOUNCING! :lol:

Only kidding. Looks cool Cain. I've thrown a few questions that should interest most folks round here; ie: the status of characters, their development, the Force, naming ships, etc, and was interested in the 'undecided' aspect of rank with units; which is about the second most desired-option for every Rebellion II 'want.'

You really scare me man 8O:?8O

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

You really scare me man 8O:?8O

Loll ... What ?! Only for that ?! Jahled show him how you really know to scare someone :idea::wink: