The biggest, baddest, meanest....

BadSamaritan

Most costly, egotistical, delusional, waste of materials, money, and manpower the emperor ever dreamt up. I want one of these babies!!!

Imperium "Ultra"-class Star Destroyer: The embodiment of Palpatine's plans for extra-galactic conquest, the Imperium would have been as powerful as a Death Star, but much more mobile. Equipped with a small fleet of capital ships, thousands of fighters, and innumerable support craft, the Imperium would have had virtually unlimited range since it would also have carried several World Devastators to produce needed supplies. With this ship, the immortal Palpatine would have spread the Empire across the universe. Rumors suggest that the crew would also have been "immortal" as well, thanks to cloning equipment that would have been onboard. Thankfully, Palpatine was not as immortal as he had hoped, and the ship never progressed beyond initial planning before his final death. While some die-hard Imperials wanted to try and actually build it to use against the New Republic, saner heads prevailed and the Imperium remained only a terrible dream.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than likely it is just a fan concept, along with the melevolance class, which i have also never heard of.

As to where I found it, Googleâ„¢ is your best freind for this kind of material.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

cheers i would be rele kwl if that thing had been built imagin the destruction it would have caused, still the rebels wud have probly found some way of blowin it up :x dam them!!!!

Empire forever!!!

'Do what must be done, do not hesitate show no mercy'

here is a nice set of size-comparison charts for a lot of Imperial vessels/Rebel starfighters

http://www.wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Drawings/SW/

Definitely a fan creation. However, many of the other ship classes in there are not, and just go to show what the comics and the Dark Empire series have done to our preciouse Star WArs...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The "Ultra" gives new meaning to the term "overkill".

I have never saw a comparizon of star destroyers like that, damn.

I have only saw the classic desings (imp, Vic, Exe, Ecl) so you see my stunned face when I saw the other desings.

In what novels thos monsters appear? I ned to read those.

"May the force be with the pizza guy. I want it in less that 30 mins or less."

You can kill me later, thank you.

I want you to join KoC.

A friend and I were discussing it, and we agreed that while it never actually did exist, neither of us would have put it past the Emeror to try and build one of those vessels, had he lived long enough.

That ship is frankly TOO big.

here is a nice set of size-comparison charts for a lot of Imperial vessels/Rebel starfighters

http://www.wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Drawings/SW/

I gigled when i saw how big was the Enterprise comparde to the Executor :lol:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

It's not the size that matters.. I think the "Death Star" and the "Executor" were great, the Eclipse so-and-so, but i find this "Imperium" ship abit ridiculus. Call me old-fashioned, but for me all those new models are just for showing-off... :roll:

" The darkside? I've been there! Do your worst!.. " - Kyle Katarn

"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life-form?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/6299/shuttle8xc.gif

It's not the size that matters.. I think the "Death Star" and the "Executor" were great, the Eclipse so-and-so, but i find this "Imperium" ship abit ridiculus. Call me old-fashioned, but for me all those new models are just for showing-off... :roll:

Like I have said. The new standard of overkill is the Imperium.

... Way overkill. :arrow::roll:

I want you to join KoC.

There's no such thing as overkill to the Emperor.

Well, you got a point there, but If my memory serves, I think I remember a quote about the Executor. I think it refers how the construction of the Executor bankcrupted several Star systems. If that is the Executor, then the Eclipse broke a full sector.

Imagine the cost of the Imperum. Only mass replication (a Star Trek technology) could probide enough materiel without breaking the whole galaxy. For the emperor is now overkill, for the rest of the empire it is.

I want you to join KoC.

The death Star enters in the category of Superweapons/ Station. The Imperium is in the category of conventional Starship. Even there, the Eclipse costed very close to the death star (for reference read the Incredible SW guide to starships and vehicles). This Imperium is 1000% bigger than the Eclipse. The work would be way over the astronomical.

Even over the galactic scale...

I want you to join KoC.

The Imperium class Super Mega Hyper Ultra cOOl Star Destroyer is able to make ludicruous-speed. And has also quantum armor. It can be delivered in three colors: Vader Black, Electric Blue and Flower Fuchsia.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif