Last EaW Images from LEC

Cain

:arrow: I just see them and I am makeing a new topic cause if I post them on a single existing one it will take to long to display. We could have a full EaW section here but this is up to admin. I'm just helping you to see EaW more easly.

:arrow: .... if you also have news about EaW pls. post.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/images/screenshots/45.jpg

*The rest of the screenshots have been remouved to help Trej and other people with low speed connections*.

Edited by Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

- My conection is 2.5 Kb on dail up how low is yours ? 0.5 ? but then I will avoid posting news around here if I disturb you, I have also removed them to avoid jamming you PC.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I'm on 128K, but there are members with lower speed, most of your screenshots are already duplicated or tripled over the forums. Save them to your HDD and upload them using imageshack or imagevenue so you can post a thumbnail instead of the whole pic.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif