Star Wars Revelations a fan film.

WraithOne

I never thought I'd ever post on this forum, but I figured this would be a good thing. I've been a lurker for a long time and like the site.

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/revelations.html

I found the above site on another forum (that I also lurk at :oops: ) 2 days before they were going to release the film. It is now available for download from the main site, though the mirror sites don't have them available yet. For a low budget film it looks very good. Also it's about 40 mins long. It'll take a while to download, I'll have to try to do it tonight while I sleep.

If a tree falls in the forest, quit staring at it and move out of the way.

Good to have you posting man! No need to lurk around here. we always appreciate new posters and their ideas!

As for the link, I get a "connection refused" message :?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Hmmm strange, the link works for me. Although it could be that so many people are trying to download the movie some people can't get through?

Maybe just try going to panicstruckpro.com and clicking the link from there.

There must have been too much traffic at the tiem. I can get there now. It is a big download, but it looks interesting, so I'm willing to wait. :)

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I finally watched it last night. Pretty good considering the actors and digital effects were supplied voluntarily. The acting could have been better, but on the other hand it could have been worse. I'll have to watch it a few more times just to catch everything and to better understand the story. Overall though I'm impressed.

Thanks to those who welcomed me to these forums.