Salvaged Card Art

Hutton

I was, at one point, working on my own simple total conversion, but I don't think i'll ever get round to finishing it.

There were a couple of cards I made that somone might want to take and work on for this reloaded project.

I was, in particular, kind of proud of some rebel pilot cards I made. They were all based on publicity shots or video captures that have already been used for cards, but all those cards looked awkward because the images were cropped in such a way that required the creators to blow them up to a size that wasn't consistant with the other cards.

What was different about mine was the time I put into building those cropped out areas, usually the tops of helemts.

If somone would like them, send me a PM with your e-mail and i'll send you the bitmaps, or explain how to post the cards. I've never got that to work.

Sure Hutton! I'd like to take a gander at your work, especially where Rebel pilots are concerned.

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics