ACTIVE MEMBERS?

TK421

Active on the site and/or forum?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Active on the site and/or forum?

• Yes
    • No

By the way.. :oops: I must apologise!! Sorry ya'll! I was the one who voted NOT ACTIVE. I'm the cause of all this!! The missing 1% is my fault! Please forgive me! I produced an Y1%K in the system! :cry::cry:

I just hope JediIgor won't see this. I don't want to end up as Needa did.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat, Zoot, is sitting next to me looking at my monitor; we're chuckling together. I've just given him more food. This means he's once more tolerant of inferior humans. He want's to know how you're going to kill your self...for your error...

purr purr purr

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I saw that site too (for useless inventions) and youve ispired me to find it again.
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Don't worry, my Australian dude, folks on these 'wacky forums' still manage to get things done like new ship models, new cards, and a very healthy exchange of ideas that are not the exclusive wishful-dreaming of members of this website...despite Lucasarts' public policy of indifferance..he he he

I guess that's why we enjoy contributing to 'wacky forums!'

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I was looking for useless inventions and found to many to link to, just do a google search for useless nventions (state the obvious) and there is a lot of really weird stuff out there.
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

• 1 month later...