question on producing matinence points

provist

Question

Hi all, I am new the forums, in fact I just joined today. My experience seems to have been that when a ship is destroyed in combat the matinence points go back to my pool. Or it seems like that anyway. Is this just a figment of my imagination? I also have a question regarding the producton of matinence points. is there any way to regain the matienence from a planet that has been filled to capacity with mines and refineries?

1 answer to this question

As you have noticed when units are destroyed the maintenance points go back into your pool. On your second question, as far as I know there is no way to get more out of a full planet unless the game discovers new resources, but this only rarely happens.-Grand Moff Conway