Dark Vador an artist?

NIIIC

I just came back from a modern art gallery in Geneva (CH), and guess what i saw there. A poster of Dark Vader. How odd? That brings me to the question, what do you think of general modern art? I know it is quite vague, but in general.

Well N3C you were with me at that expo and i guess you know what I think of modern art. Some stuff is good but most of the time i wonder why it is in the museum.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

For the most part, I like modern art because it expresses the inner-self and one can walk away from any given piece of art with a different meaning than the next person. The biggest problem I have, though, is that most people only accept modern art if it comes from someone who is known famously, which pisses me off because when someone like me tries to make a piece, artists cock an eyebrow and just call it trash. I suppose I'm a little bitter, but it feels like modern art is only for an elite class and if you're not a part of it, then your modern art isn't valid. :x