Information on EaW request

Sith_Mask

I see some of the EaW topics closed - so I am forced to start a new topic -

Who is the SWR expert on EaW ?! I want to ask him to post a detailed fan-preview on EaW. I assumed I should ask Cain - but after all the forum AA flack he has been getting from what I had readed already I don't belive he will be here again talking of EaW.

I am courious if I should buy this new game - what it has inside ?! It will be better than Supremacy-Rebellion ?

I see some of the EaW topics closed - so I am forced to start a new topic -

Who is the SWR expert on EaW ?!

None of us have played it yet so there can't be an expert can there...

I assumed I should ask Cain -

Why Cain? :?:?:

but after all the forum AA flack he has been getting from what I had readed already I don't belive he will be here again talking of EaW.?

Well, that's really up to him. He deserved all the flack he got in this instance.

I am courious if I should buy this new game - what it has inside ?! It will be better than Supremacy-Rebellion ?

I'm curious to! Whether or not it's any better than Rebellion remains to be seen, but you would certainly hope so given it's 2005. What doesn't take to much to work out is that it will be different.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:arrow:Sith_Mask I'm still here / mostly thanks to Jedi Igor and Evaders and others who PMed me.

:arrow: As for EaW / have a little pacience / the official LEC public relation policy is to really put out the juice stuff of EaW after the Episode III / so I don't really want to disscus subjects that are not to be known until then. I didn't knew this in the first place.

....Say is out of respect for the EaW creators.

:arrow: I will try to make a compilation of existing previews for you / but my comments will be to a minimal state / you will have to read behind the words.

:arrow: Youy must buy the game when it will come out / it will be one of the best RTS space games ever released. Rebellion will be close but will stay in Jurasik in terms of tehnical issues.

:arrow: In a week or two you will have your previews compilation, and you will maybe see a SWR-EaW site to :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -