rebellion reloaded?

crzyazn

hey everyone im new so plz forgive my noobness. But wat the hell is rebellion reloaded? is it a new rebellion game thats goin to have a release date? or is it goin to be downloadable? wats the deal with this game? is there a release date cause id like to play it.

also wats the diff between this and the orig. (graphics?ships?characters?) wat? plz tell me everythin about this game cause ive been desperatly wantin to play a more current version of rebellion. I LOVE THAT GAME :D .

ty.

Perhaps this is in the wrong forum?

Rebellion Reloaded is Modification of Rebellion, which will (soon?) be released on this sight as a downloadable mod. The modification changes the time period to the Dark Force Rising trilogy and replaces all the graphics including the movies (You'll be blowing up Eclipse class SSDs instead of Death Stars I believe.) It also changes the characters (I don't know what to what because I'm not involved.)

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

The modification changes the time period to the Dark Force Rising trilogy and replaces all the graphics including the movies (You'll be blowing up Eclipse class SSDs instead of Death Stars I believe.)
Whoa, really?! 8O I've been hear for a while and I didn't even know that! 8O Is it Dark Force Rising (which is the second novel in the Thrawn Trilogy) or is Dark Empire (which is where the Emperor's clone starts making trouble)? :?

Guest JediIgor

Well, I'd call it the Thrawn trilogy since the Dark Force Rising was just one book out of many ;).

Try browsing the 5 of our Rebellion Reloaded forums for more info!