My Avatar and Rank

UntimelyDemise

Not that I really care about the rank, but why am I now a Newbie?

More importantly, where did my Tarkin avatar go????

:(

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Even more important, do YOU know you?

Hahahaha! It is I, the great and powerful UntimelyDemise! Lover of the Galactic Empire, champion of the Emperor, and all-around great guy!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Riiiight. So i dont know you..

Oh well, Venix is the name, nice to meet you. Now lets spam

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

Venix, I talked to you a couple of times in the forums before they went down for an eternity.

But if you don't remember me, we'll start from scratch! I'm Untimely Demise, Rebellion and Galactic Battlegrounds enthusiast. I have a wife and a new baby daughter and my favorite movie is Ep II (used to be ANH).

Support the USA!

TK421 to the rescue!

You're right, a Corran Horn avatar would be cool!

Support the USA!

If you are in trouble, and you can't find your Tarkin,

maybe you can hire: TK421!

Anyway, I am a newbie too with near 300 posts!

I want some cool ranking! Let's put a poll online to check what ranking is cool or something!

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

• SWR Staff - Executive

Don't worry, we'll get the ranks up soon.

In the mean time, I am working on those avatars :) Thanks TK

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Guest JediIgor

Guys... incase you didn't know you can now link avatar's from different sites... This means, upload it on your site (has to be less than 80x80) and then.. link it! Go to profile and scroll down to do this :)

As for the avatars that were already uploaded (Tarkin and such)... I will check that out sooner or later.

----

I forgot to tell you about the ranks.. The ranks system that we had was lost (not the pics, don't worry :D) so unless someone remembers it (The post count along with the rank), we are waiting for Stratus to redo it.

It's okay, Venix...the site was down a really long time!

How does everyone like my avatar now?

Support the USA!

Guest JediIgor

That is so off-topic, I won't even bother..

I already told UD how to fix that red X; in a nutshell, it's because he's using geocities.

Igor...the wise and powerful...

How the hell did you know that would work? :?:

Support the USA!

Igor, the Force flows strongly in you!

Support the USA!

Hmmm, looks like you need a shave! :lol:

Igor: Oh, no!!! Not the "Do or do not" quote again!

Untimely shudders at the Yoda imitations on the way....

Away, put your quotes!

Support the USA!

Guest JediIgor
I'm just testing my new avatar & sig picture (Will soon have actual sig embedded soon) :wink:

Just so you know, your avatar doesn't work. It says remote linking is forbidden. (same goes for your signature, I assume, but I can't be sure because I visited your site)

Grrr....

JediIgor (Or someone else on the admin team), could you please upload this avatar.

Even though both my sig pic and my avatar picture are linked from the same site, i don't know why my avatar isn't being shown...

I'm going to work on my sig pic, adding in the proper signature tonight after work, And upload it onto the site or e-mail it.

Senator Elegos A-Kla