Help with trying to upload a card

Darth-Griffin

Please assist :!:

I have a .rsc card that i would like to upload to the card section but i am running into problems doing it.

I have the .rsc card and the 200x100 jpeg picture sorted. I added the text and assigned it to the correct section but keep getting this response when i submit the card: -

Star Wars: Rebellion [SWR] Card Submission

File type not correct. Must be valid RebED cards with JPGs.

What am i doing wrong please as i am trying to submit a .rsc card and i have a jpeg picture with it?

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2350/darth1b3bu.jpg

Visit the forums > The Galactic Core Forums

Guest JediIgor
Please assist :!:

I have a .rsc card that i would like to upload to the card section but i am running into problems doing it.

I have the .rsc card and the 200x100 jpeg picture sorted. I added the text and assigned it to the correct section but keep getting this response when i submit the card: -

Star Wars: Rebellion [SWR] Card Submission

File type not correct. Must be valid RebED cards with JPGs.

What am i doing wrong please as i am trying to submit a .rsc card and i have a jpeg picture with it?

Could be that you are submitting a JPEG file instead of a JPG file? Make sure that the extension is .jpg first ;).

• 2 months later...
Dam I have a card I'd like to submit but the problem is I only had a trial version of Photoshop and now I can't submit any pictures with the proper .jpg format... all my pics right now are JPEG which the uploader won't recognize... dam this pisses me off...
Mooninites Unite!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same problem. Does anyone know of a good program that saves to a .jpg?

"Someday, somebody will best me. But it's not today, and it's not you"-DD

http://members.w-link.net/~imperatrix/images/thrawn3.jpg

Grand Admirl Thrawn

Versed in the Art of War

yet more problems. It now says that the card must have a cailed rebed extension. What does this mean?

"Someday, somebody will best me. But it's not today, and it's not you"-DD

http://members.w-link.net/~imperatrix/images/thrawn3.jpg

Grand Admirl Thrawn

Versed in the Art of War