Appling for a school

bobandrubert

name a challange you faced in school and how you dealt with it. To some deggre everyone is a product of there eviroment. How has your envirement made you the peoson you are today? (Cuktural idenity, language spoken, home town, family dymacis, ect.

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name a challange you faced in school and how you dealt with it. I got this

One challenge I have faced in school is the change between Elementary school and middle school. At Barkstall we were so call prepared academically but nothing prepared me for the mental aspect of it. On my first day I got my first prize surprises, Kids cussing. Of course I have heard cuss words in movies but I had never heard another kids say a bad word. After around 10 weeks it became normal language to hear. Another issue was lockers and being late to class. Lockers were a new thing and I didn’t know how to use them. We were though how to use them on the first day but I didn’t really understand and I was late a lot until I figured it out. Being late was also new to me now in middle school I had to take care of my self. It was a big jump. In order to not be late I had to think of things like bringing lunch to band and dropping off stuff early. At Barkstall there was no bully. At Franklin there was and I had to learn to ignore them.

name a challange you faced in school and how you dealt with it. I got this

One challenge I have faced in school is the change between Elementary school and middle school. At Barkstall we were so call prepared academically but nothing prepared me for the mental aspect of it. On my first day I got my first prize surprises, Kids cussing. Of course I have heard cuss words in movies but I had never heard another kids say a bad word. After around 10 weeks it became normal language to hear. Another issue was lockers and being late to class. Lockers were a new thing and I didn’t know how to use them. We were though how to use them on the first day but I didn’t really understand and I was late a lot until I figured it out. Being late was also new to me now in middle school I had to take care of my self. It was a big jump. In order to not be late I had to think of things like bringing lunch to band and dropping off stuff early. At Barkstall there was no bully. At Franklin there was and I had to learn to ignore them.

reword, it sounds to wordy, unorginized (no offense)

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Well if you want to hear of school experiences.

Well when i entered "cycle" (ie seventh year obligatary schooling).

You arrive in a new building and quickly discover that there are two main "groups": the "racaille" ie trouble makers who think that they are cool but are just idiots. And the "skaters" ie those who listen to punk-rock, ska, metal and Reggae.

I was part of the second group (even if i tend to listen to techno and trance). The two groups rarely mix and some tensions may even errupt at some moments. Otherwise I could always tell you how i dealt with a guy who bullied

me over there. Once I was too pissed off for words, I pushed him into a corner and let him have it. Other thanb little stories like that i couldn't tell you anything very special.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance