Yet Another Update [Galaxy at War Project]

SithMaster

Hello,

Sorry for the light communications, I recently started a new job and havn't had time to post to the boards. That doesn't mean I havn't been working on the requirements document, its actually almost done.

I'm just finishing up the main sections and going through to make sure the great ideas and information from the previous reb2 "design document" and the ideas posted on these forums are incorporated into the rd.

Probably what I'll do when I'm finished (hopefully this week!) will be to send the document to the Galaxy At War team members and a few other people for editing and wording changes. Once they've looked at it I will post the document publically here for everyone to look at.

From there the GAW team will listen to the community feedback and finalize the requirements. Then I will break up the design into groups so that various people will be working on it. So that will free me up to manage the work done by the various designers and help to keep the process coherent and just as importantly moving forward!

Thank you all for your patience, I hope the document I produce will be worth it for everyone and will leave you all excited and ready to finish this great community based project!!

SithMaster