== EaW - The Warlords Mod Project ==

Cain

:arrow: The TTO has initiated the public relations procedures for such a mod. We will focus our attention at the moment on coordonation and communicaton and of course R&D.

:arrow: Here is the OFFICIAL TTO message on the Official EaW Forums.

The Trivium Organization is already planning for a EaW mod based on the New Republic times (More exactly after Endor). The TTO is an ambitious moding community that operates on many strategy game sites. More exactly in the world of RTW and SW Rebellion.

Some of you may not know but our analyzes have pointed out that EaW is based on the old LEC project for a space strategy game the same project used in the Rebellion game(also known as Supremacy).

Still the Petroglyph has updated this project to really improve this concept and the game possibilities. We applaud the Petroglyph efforts and PR Department who has been kind to reply to all our emails from TTO members. We look forward to supply them the best quality feedback possible.

As for EaW - The Warlords Mod we plan to start working on it before the actual release of the game. We also plan to advance the moding concept by lobbying for the creation of the Official Mods Concept mods that will have the Feedback and some attention of the Original Makers - this mods will also be design in such a way that will be impossible to be played on pirate .exe games. Any real manager will like to get a degree of control over the mods for the feedback that they can offer and also for keeping the momentum of the sales of that particular game until the next official release. I Know that LEC is also open for such experiments and we are also since we endeavor to unite the strategic moding community.

For the == Eaw : The Warlords Mod == we will use existing concept art and skins from the Rebellion Reloaded mod from http://www.swrebellion.com and also for the spaceships we will integrate models and textures from the HW2 Warlords Mod http://warlords.swrebellion.com/gallery/GoodScreenshots . negotiations are being started for establishing the TTO Moding team for EaW. TTO always wants to mod faster and better.

In case you are a moder or gamer and want to participate in the future creation of the EaW Warlords Mod. pls. reply here so we can contact you (put your email in your reply). As ambitious as we may look we only aspire to perfection and evolution in the moding world so don't judge us badly. We have seen to many mods that develop at snail -like very slow speed or mods that are never finished due to lack of coordination, PR or bad man resource transfers.... not to mention incomplete information.

Thanks for your attention.

In case you want to join this team pls. contact me. Also all SWR RDB II members who are still active and want to join in this project pls. contact me so we can put the fundation of this mod.

Thanks

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

My enthusiasm comes from the TTO analyses and informations about the EaW ...... also I want us to be able to make a project that will move faster than Reloaded I want it to be ready in maximum 6 months.... I may be in a hurry but I also know that such a head start in moding can be done.

As soon as the demo comes out we will gear in the second stage.

Not to mention that we should be the first mod out on the "market".

I already said that EaW is a evolved Rebellion 2 (advanced version) so we can easly imagine how it will look. The only thing that its mising is the diplomacy .... or I missed it my self. Efficency dictates that we should be prepared way before the official release.

One problem seems to be at the moment the implementation of the jedi units ...who knows what they will put in.

Anyway I will consider you in ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I already said that EaW is a evolved Rebellion 2 (advanced version) so we can easly imagine how it will look.

Good graphics do not mean better gameplay, at 20 planets and no-3d combat I would not consider that game the heir to Rebellion. Instead it might just be a game directed to RTS neophytes, stop drawing conclusion when the game will not be in your hands for another many months.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• SWR Staff - Executive
I am closing this topic until further review and notice.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.