LucasForums

I noticed something while browsing the individual forums in the LucasForums. There is NO Rebellion forum. Grim Fandango has a forum. Sam and Max have a forum. The Rogue Squadron games have a forum. Damn it, even Monkey Island has a forum! Where is Rebellion? I'll tell you where: CRAMED INTO A LITTLE, NON-EXISTANT CORNER UNDER THE CLASSINC GAMING, UNDER ANOTHER SUB FORUM FOR RTS GAMES, LUMPED IN WITH GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS AND FORCE COMMANDER!For sooth! Fie upon them! God rot them all!

I appologise for the caps, any strong or offencive language, and for any animals that were harmed during the typing of this post, but damnit that pissed me off!

EDIT:Well, after I figured out that the default view for that forum was to see all posts within the last few days, I realized that the hole was darker than I had first though. Indeed, one of the most recent threads was from JediGreg, with links to the old EZboard 8O .

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Because LFN and LEC pretty much deny the existance of Rebellion and FC :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

In the Imperial Palace (aka Skywalker Ranch) Darth Ward (LEC President) leads a naïve Canadian Chiss to the Throne Room. As the lifts stop, the metal doors open to reveal a dimly lit chamber. In its middle a throne against a huge viewport, where he believes to have spot some Banthas playing with gungans. The Emperor's private petting zoo, he thought. Sitting on a throne surrounded by life-size plush Ewoks, flannel-draped Emperor Lucas waves his hand and the binders fall on the floor, followed by a metallic thud. Ward kneels.

"Master, this is the Rebel that still speaks about Rebellion", Ward reports as he hands a small jewel case to the Emperor. "He was armed with this."

"Ah, young Thrawn. The game of a fool. You must realize that Jim Ward here used to play Rebellion a lot, but he now belongs to me. Nothing you do will make him betray me. For him, and all others Rebellion does not exist anymore. In time, you too will acknowledge this, and call me master. "

"You are gravely mistaken, the community is still, alive. There are mods, TCs, Cards," Grand_Admiral_Thrawn snaps back before he collapses on the floor.

"You will find that it is you who is gravely mistaken, about many things. Your community will soon be crushed, and your game shall disappear from the face of the galazy forever." Lucas erupts in machiavellic laughter, joined by the metallic barks from Darth Ward.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

"Nay it is you who will be destroyed," A soft whisper of a voice echoes through the chamber. Darth Ward and Lucas stop, their eyes flicking across the darkened room, "Your empire will crumble and fall, for I have forseen it."

From the shadows, a young blond haired man with blue eyes, steps into the light. He is swathed in blue robes and wearing a crest and insignia from a universe not yet born. Lucas and Darth Ward glance at him, snickering, "Who are you?"

"I am your greatest threat, a mere boy in your eyes but armed with inventiveness and a story you can not know nor understand," The boy opens his cloak and draws a wand from his pocket, "I will bring down your empire and build my own upon its ruins!"

Lucas threw back his head and laughed, "What a fool!"

"Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him," Stellar_Magic says coldly, "Take them."

With a whine four people rose out of the darkness rifles of a strange design trained upon the two, the whine of the weapons charging to fire filled the room as two more peope, a man and a woman stepped forward pointing wands at the two foes as GAT scrambled away. Smiling Stellar_Magic spoke as he stepped between the two wizards, "Meet your worst enemy, a series inspired by you with characters deeper then oceans and capacity to continue long after your own has died." Still smiling Stellar glanced at his two companions, "James, Mara, you know what to do."

Stellar didn't mind the screams as he walked out the door with his wand twirling between his fingers.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

I noticed something while browsing the individual forums in the LucasForums. There is NO Rebellion forum. Grim Fandango has a forum. Sam and Max have a forum. The Rogue Squadron games have a forum. Damn it, even Monkey Island has a forum! Where is Rebellion? I'll tell you where: CRAMED INTO A LITTLE, NON-EXISTANT CORNER UNDER THE CLASSINC GAMING, UNDER ANOTHER SUB FORUM FOR RTS GAMES, LUMPED IN WITH GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS AND FORCE COMMANDER!For sooth! Fie upon them! God rot them all!

I appologise for the caps, any strong or offencive language, and for any animals that were harmed during the typing of this post, but damnit that pissed me off!

Who cares? These forums are a hundred times better than what LUcasarts could make :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest JediIgor

Seriously... anyone who visits the LucasForums simply doesn't know about higher quality fansites/forums out there :). I've known about LucasForums for a while, but the thing is, there's really no point in talking on there.

See, when you're on a fansite, you can talk to people from the fansite, so at least you get a sense of community.. and you can talk about upcoming mods and the like, and maybe someone will even listen to one of your suggestions for a mod/website, ;)

When you're on LucasForums, well... LucasArts doesn't listen to fans (a fact, not an opinion btw)... so umm.. yeah.