Reverting .big file back to how it was in earlier versions.

Oh how the .big file is driving me crazy. This is still something i've not been able to crack and that is getting the music to work. Since the new .big music file was introduced ive only ever had that sodding (its still star wars) menu music. For me this has been a nightmare having enjoyed the music in the first versions only to be without it now.

Could someone please clear this up for me (ive helped enough of ya with the last versions, time to return that favour please) because honuest to god no idea why it taunts me so.

Either that or can the music come as a separate install file, just like it was in earlier versions which I had no problems with (though plenty of ya had a problem with the wrong folder).

I'm sure you can help me with this thrawn. What i havnt known you seem to have an uncanny ability to work it out.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seems to be working for me, maybe its just your system or you did something wrong when you installed it (not sure how)

Eville when are you planning on udating the music file and how big is it gona be?

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

well i seem to have gotten past it now, the latest patch supposedly overrides the .big files, and i've had the music pack sent to me.

Felth i imagine the next music pack will probably come with V0.50. Seems to me like a good time to update it, plus there are plentiful people advising on tracks to put in the next music pack.

Personally please get rid of the episode 1 and 2 stuff, and possibly the kotor music. Doesnt sit very well with the action, though thats just my own personal opinion.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."