RENAMED: BadSams' Sci-Fi Battle Royal I

BadSamaritan

Who will be the victor?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the victor?

• Predators
    • Klingons
    • Yuuzhan Vong
    • In a complete upset, Jean Luc Picard wins, and declares frenchmen rule the universe.

*Announcer appears*

Announcer - Ladies and gentlebeings, we have for you today, a most wonderful combat spectacle. Beings from several multiversus have been summoned to see who is the supreme war-like race! On this very planet, we have several types of terrain, ranging from a vast city full of technelogical goodies, to a frigid arctic wasteland, to a steamy jungle. And through all of this, the competitors will have to fight, claw, and massacre their opponents to see who is top dog! And now, for the introductions!!!!

Announcer - Hailing from the Star Trek universe, this race of people is renown for the long history of picking fights with whomever they see fit, even themselves! They give no quarter to their enemies, and take no prisoners! THE KLINGONS!!!!

*massive cheer from the masses of klingons in the stands*

Announcer - Hailing from the Star Wars universe, this race deemed their leaders gods. With amazing biological technology, and a severe hatred for machines, these people waged a galaxy wide war, killing trillions in their quest for domination! THE YUUZAHN VONG!!

*massive cheers from the vong stands*

Announcer - And finally, hailing from an unamed universe, this race of beings is brutal, savage, and downright cruel. They hunt one of the most dangerous creatures in their universe for sport, using other races as pawns in their games! THE PREDATORS!!!!

*odd sounding cheers from the Predator crowd*

Announcer - And now, to introduce our special guest Commentators. First, from teh Star Trek Universe, we have a man who has faced down the most fearsome of people known to the federation. Captain Jean-luc Picard.

Picard - Hello

Announcer - From the Star Wars universe, a man who is thought to be one of the deadliest beings ever to have taken up the Bounty hunter trade. Bobo Fett.

*Fett Nods*

Announcer - And our last commentator. A police officer from the rough town of Los Angeles, he is one of only three humans known to have survived a meeting with the Predators. Please welcome Lt. Mike Harrigan.

Mike - I hope you fools know what you are doing. If not, we are all gonna get killed.

Announcer - And now, as the combatants prepare themselves, lets speak with sme of our viewers, to see who they think will win this matchup.

Edited by BadSamaritan
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Ok, if this takes off, Ill do more. The winner will move on to the next round, until we run out of races to throw up against each other.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

That will be the next round: Jawa's vs. Tribble vs. Maria Conchita Alonso's character's unborn baby.

And here, I thought you people would take this semi-seriously. But with this post, and someone thinking Picard can somehow win this, I see I was mistaken.

As for the jawas...... That'll be for a different contest. Jawas vs. Tribbles vs. Mimes.

How could Picard loose? Not only does he have the Enterprise, but he has a cool French name, with an even cooler British accent!

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Hmm, I'd say that the klingon's would be defeated by either the Vong or Preditor.

So it's a match between the Vong and Predators. Both are martial prime races, both a merciless. However, the Predators aren't really a waring nation - though they do have the capabilities (anyone who has played AVP 2 and Primal Hunt will see this).

The Predators use advanced technologies and cloak and dagger strategies to fight.

The Vong prefer broguht force with an underlining strategy and use an array of bio-organic based technologies to defeat their oponents.

Both the Predator and the Vong are aragent and can be exploited severely.

It's a very hard choice, though I belive the Vong could counter the Predator's stealth ability, thus severly limiting their base strategies. So, I'm voting for the Vong.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I always found the Predators highly cool and powerful.

Yeah, I liked both Predator movies, the Predator were portrayed intelligently. The AvP Predators were somewhat disappointing, and that ending.. :roll:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Ok, since you nerf-herders decided to mess with me, i will have your beloved Picard win, assuming the pol doesnt change by the time it ends. But understand this, the next battle will be to see who manages to find Picard, and kill him painfully. Possibly a Batman vs. Fett battle?

Stellar walks into the room and whispers in BS's ear...

Bad Samaritan turns with an arched eyebrow, "Are you sure that would be wise?"

"Trust me, even if it was Aliens, or Predators, or an entire invasion by Species 8472 they'd win!" Stellar says and smiles slightly before walking out.

:?::?:?:

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Well, im hammering out the battle right now. Its taking a bit though. Yes, picard wins, through liberal use of photon gernades and a phaser rifle. Then we will get to see who can hunt him down first, Fett or Batman.

And just wait until this whole fiasco is done with. Then we will have the battle of the biologicals. Thats gonna be awesome!!!!

Oh, and Stellar... what are you talking about?

Then we will get to see who can hunt him down first, Fett or Batman.

My moneys on Fett, with a slow and painful capture :twisted:

Oh, and Stellar... what are you talking about?

Perhaps he's talking about a certain species from the Rapora RPG thread? Such as those silicon based life forms? :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Just thinking to myself... wouldn't the Rapora whoop em... :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Fett would win with his eyes closed.

SM: In a perfect Galaxy the Rapora would rule and Tuvax would govern several sectors :P

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Perhaps he's talking about a certain species from the Rapora RPG thread? Such as those silicon based life forms? Wink

Does that mean you actually just sit and read that thread Krytos or has word of that devious RPG spread throughtout the forums?

Back on track... Heres a fight I'd love to see.

The Romulan Empire

The Galactic Empire

The Mandalorian Empire

Signature:

I would say the the Galactic Empire could beat the Mandalorians in space But i am not so sure they would beat them on the ground.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

OOC: The french domination will last until the next battle.

IC:

Announcer - Well folks, it seems we have some varied opinions as to who will win the battle. Lets see what our commentators think about all of this. Mr. Fett?

Fett - I have killed beings that would make you have nightmares for the rest of your life. So I know what I am talking about when I say the Predators will win.

Announcer - Short, and to the point. And Mr. Fett has his chips in the predator pile. next, is Captain Jean Luc Picard.

Picard - The Kilingons are a fierce race, I will give them that. There honor will drive them to fight to the death, no matter what. But these predators, and these vong, they are ulike anything I have ever seen. Their ruthlessness is unmatched from what I understand. But the Vongs downfall is their hatred of technology. It will keep their attentions away from the prize, especially if the battle should enter the city. But at the same time, the predators have a one track mind, and that will make them easy to predict. In the end, I see the Vong coming out on top.

Announcer - A well thought out analysis by the federation captain. Finally, we have Lt. Harrigan.

Mike - Im telling you people, this is a bad idea. We are all gonna die if we stay here. I say we leave now, while we still have the chance.

Announcer - Well.... alright then. Now, on to the main event. For this battle, each side will have an even amount of warriors. We randomly picked a number, and it came out to a whopping 275. As for the terrain, that was also chosen randomly. And we will get to see if Picards prediction of the Vong is correct, becuase they will all be fighting within the confines of the city. Lets just hope that the cilivilians have the intelligence to run.

Picard - Hold on, their are civilians down there?

Announcer - Well, of course. It make it more realistic that way.

Lt. Harrigan - Well, they're all dead now. So can we leave before we join them?

Picard - What kind of a contest is this? I was not told about this. I demand that this contest ends immediatly!

Fett - Shut up, both of you. They combatants have already been moved into the city.

Announcer - Yes, it appears that Mr. Fett is correct. The Klingons and predators are already going along with teir battle plans, the predaotrs spreading out, and the klingons moving in one large group. As for the vong....

Picard - My god, they are destroying everything! Get those civilians out of there!!

Fett - Its to late for them.

Lt. Harrigan - Thats it, your all nuts! Im out of here.

*Lt. harrigan walks over to a teleporter, and slaps the controls, and he promplty teleports away.*

Picard - Where did he go?

Announcer - Well folks, it seems that Lt. harrigan has teleported himself into the city. Right into the path of the vong. From what I can see on one of our vidcams, he has already began to run.....

Fett - He should have just shut up, and sat down.

Announcer - Ooh.... That looked painfull. I wonder how a razorbug to the back of the neck felt for mr. harrigan?

Picard - Shut up! Cant you see innocent people are dying down there!

Fett - As are klingons. The predators have found them.

Announcer - Oh my, he is right. Folks, the real battle has begun. the kilingons walked right into a trap set by a group of predators. the predators shoulder cannons are making quick work out of the klingons.

Picard - it seems the klingons have their sidearms though. They are returning fire now.

Fett - Numbers will give them this victory. But thier fate is sealed. They are outclassed.

Announcer - Yes, thats does appear to be five... no six dead predators. Along with about thirty dead klingons. Not a good ratio for the klingons.

Fett - They would do better against the vong.

Picard - yes they would. But I still insist you get those civilians out of there!

Announcer - No need to worry Picard. The civilians have weapons of their own. The local militia has already been called out.

Picard - A lot f good it will do them. Uh-oh....

Announcer - Oh my, I see what you are looking at. The vong have begum to demolish a series of buildings. But our sensors have detected a large number of predators hiding on top of them. This is going to get ugly...

Fett - The predators took the only tactic thay could. They are using their stealth to ambush their enemies. This is why they will win.

Announcer - Assuming the local militia doesnt kill the vong themselves. here they come.

*A large number of armed civilians appears, all of them carrying a variety of blasters, phasers, and slug throwers*

Announcer - Well, the militia has begun its defence of the city. Look ot the vong drop. And the predator are capitalizing, sowing more confusion into the mix.

Fett - To bad they are gving away their positions. the milita knows where they are now.

Picard - What are those things? Old rocket launchers?

Announcer - Yes, it seems that the miltia has taken to blowing up their own buildings to take out the Predators. But eh vong are advancing quickly...

Picard - This is an outrage! Those civilians never had a chance!

Fett - Such is life.

Picard - If this is not stopped, I will take matters into my own hands!

Announcer - You and what army? If you think you can take on all three of those forces, and the miltia, be my guest.

Picard - I just might. Enterprise, beam me up. And prepare landing forces for the city.

*Picard vanishes*

Announcer - Blast, I forgot we brought the enterpise here also.

Fett - its doesnt matter. The real battle is about to begin. The vong and Klingons are about to meet.

Announcer - Oh, yes. A good ground battle. the Klingons have sighted the vong massacring the militia, and dont look to happy.

Fett - of course not. That goes against their code of honor.

Announcer - That it does. The vong see the klingongs now. Both are charging at each other....

Fett - And none of them see the predators...

Announcer - Very true. Where are they?

Fett - Surrounding them all. They fell right into a well planned trap.

Announcer - Oh, I see what you mean. but it looks like a lot of the predators are tossing thier shoulder cannons to the ground now. They are preparing to join in the ground battle.

Fett - This is going to be interesting.

Announcer - Blast it, someone make ure that the Enterprise doesnt interfere in this. The ratings will be wonderfull!

Fett - There go the vong and the klingons....

Announcer - Yes, it seems that the vong have an advatage with their highly trained battle styles. But the klingons are a tough breed. Their redundant organs will kick in, letting them fight longer, even if mortally wounded.

Fett - And the predators join in....

Announcer - Yes folks, it is now a battle Royal! Vong, Klingons, and Predators are all now locked in a frezy of combat on the ground. Some of the predators have still taken the high ground, and are filing blindly into the melee!

Fett - It doesnt matter. With all the fighting on the gound, they will win by having some out of the fighting.

Announcer - Very true. And it looks like the klingons are in trouble. The venom of the Vong Amphistaffs is having an affect it seems.

Fett - The klingons are doomed. That venom can drop anyone.

Announcer - yes, it seems that the Klingons are no acception. In their weakening state, the klingons are mincemeat for the Vong and predators. And as for the predators, thier armor seems to be protecting them quit well.

Fett - The rest of the predators have joined in.

Announcer - YES!! This is it folks, the final rumble. For those of you hoping to see a long drawn out fight, we apologize. But this looks like it will be ending quickly.

Fett - Where are the Vong going?

Announcer - I have no idea. But they are leaving the Klingons for the predators to finish off. And now its a massacre. The predators are bigger, stronger, and better armed.

Fett - Yes, the Klingons are the first to fall. They never had a chance.

Announcer - But give them credit, they put up a massive fight. look at the amount of bodies down there.

Fett - Most of them are klingon.

Announcer - Very true. But where di those vong run off to?

Fett - It looks like they are destroying another part of the city. And more milita mambers.

Announcer - Yes, there they are. They are in the industrial sector now. Lots of machines there, and wow are they having a feild day. I almost pity those mitia members.

Fett - A lot of them are wearing grey....

Announcer - ......BLAST!!! It seems Captain Picard has brought down a sereis of away teams to help with the defence of the city.

Fett - he should have stayed out of it.

Announcer - Well, this is just great. Htis completely throws the battle out of balance.

Fett - You should seen it coming.

Announcer - I know. He is french, and they never know when to mind their own business. But it wont matter for long. Our sensors have picked up the predators, moving in quickly from behind the vong...

Fett - The vong are stuck. They are to pre-occupied with destroying the sity to see the predators.

Announcer - No, some of them see the threat. They are turniong to meet them now....

Fett - The vong are outnumbered though. After what Picards men did to them, they wont have a chance.

Announcer - Yes, you are right. But the vong dont seem to mind. They are charging right at he predators...

Fett - Picards men capitalize....

Announcer - Vong and predator alike now seem to realize the real threat...

Fett - Picard is a dead man.

Announcer - Wait a sec, are those photon launchers?? My god, he brought down artillery!

Fett - The predators and vong are attacking the away teams now.

Announcer - Serves them right. I hope they all die.

Fett - I think they might. They arent doing to well.

Announcer - Good riddance. Look at that, the Vong are flanking everyone...

Fett - Right into a Predator squad. That looked painfull.

Announcer - This is going to be.... Damn it! Picard shot a proton charge into the groups. There goes that fight.

Fett - Well, at least he is making it more interesting. They are doing better than the klingons.

Announcer - But they werent supposed to be here!

Fett - Nothing you can do about it now. And by the way, the vong are done for.

Announcer - Yes.... YES!! The final group of Vong have fallen!! Thankfully,. it was to the overwhelming numbers of Predators swarming over them. Now we will get to see Picard pay for his idiocy.

Fett - Not likely. the away teams have the numbers, and the firepower.

Announcer - No, the predators will.... blast it! those proton launchers are killing my combatants!!

Fett - The predators have to get in close.

Announcer - And there they go! They just plowed right through the federation lines, and are tearing them to bits!!

Fett - The away teams still have their phaser rifles. In close quarters.....

Announcer - This is getting ugly. I think timay come down to just a few combatants!!

Fett - The away teams are lsing numbers fast.

Announcer - as are the predators. Those phasers are going right through their armor.

Fett - Where is picard?

Announcer - Dead hopefully. Well, it looks like the predators have taken the upper hand.

Fett - And there go the final few away team members.

Announcer - Yes, the predators have finally finished them off. Who would have thought a redshirt would be the last to die?

Fett - Dumb luck. But there is one away team meber still alive.

Announcer - What? Where.... PICARD!!! Is he hiding? that coward....

Fett - No, he is waiting. There arent that many predators left. He is hoping for them to cluster togather. Thats a proton launcher in his hands.

Announcer - Blast! If the predators get to close together, Picard is going to kill them!

Fett - Well, the predators seem to be moving towards each other....

Announcer - No!! look behind you!! BEHIND YOU!!

Fett - Picard is lining up the shot.....

Announcer - NOOOO!!

Fett - They never saw it coming. I will admit, that was a well placed trio of shots.

Announcer - When I get done with picard, he will wish he had never even thought about taking on this job!

Fett - is he yelling something??

Announcer - Well, lets cue the mikes. maybe he will have something intelligent to say.

Picard - I WON!! I WON!!! I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF TO BE THE BEST!! FRENCHMEN RULE!! FRENCHMEN RULE EVERYTHING!!!

Announcer - He is dead meat. Fett, would you like to be part of he next competition?

Fett - Maybe, for a price.

Announcer - Whatever it is, Ill double it. Your job will be to hunt down Picard, and kill him. Painfully.

Fett - I can do that.

Announcer - As for an opponent.... Yes, I think batman would make a worthy opponent. A battle to see who can find and kill picard first.

Fett - And the prize?

Announcer - Well, I think we have a few vintage sets of mandalorian armor if you win. As for Batman, he will do it for free once we tell him what happened.

Fett - Interesting. Give me time to prepare.

Announcer - Fine. It will take time to get to the DC univere and get Batman anyways.

Fett - Come get me when you are ready.

*fett walks out of the room*

Announcer - Fine by me. Well folks, thanks to interference by that fool Picard, we have next weeks battle all set up! it will be bounty hunter versus crime fighter, in a battle to see who can bring picard to justice, one way or the other!! Until then, dream of heavenly battles, and send in your suggestions! We will take them all into consideration!! From the announcer booth, this is Mike. Have a good day.

OOC: Well folks, Ill get the next battle ready. But until then, tell me what you thought, and throw me some suggestions. From here on out, this is your show. After Picard gets killed, that is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one, BS.

Perhaps he's talking about a certain species from the Rapora RPG thread? Such as those silicon based life forms? Wink

Does that mean you actually just sit and read that thread Krytos or has word of that devious RPG spread throughtout the forums?

That's a question I'd like to see answered.

Back on track... Heres a fight I'd love to see.

The Romulan Empire

The Galactic Empire

The Mandalorian Empire

Empire in space, though the Romulan Cloaking devices might give them a hard time.

Mandalorian on the ground, though if the numbers are massive, the Empire still has good chances. Romulans would be dead before they landed.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif