Any former Star Wars Galaxies players on these forums?

I tried the 15 day trial, but found that the UI was too combersom for me... I guess that doesn't really count.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I tried the 15 day trial, but found that the UI was too combersom for me... I guess that doesn't really count.

A UI issue? This coming from a Rebellion player? Heh, you'd get used to it, the UI was pretty customizable. What galaxy were you on?

The best Rebellion player in the world. Want to challenge me? http://myleague.com/rebellion1

Don't. It was pretty cool at the start for me, being my first MMORPG. But now the few that remain all have their uber templates and it'd be pointless.

Yes, it had its good parts. But when Jedi were introduced it definetly messed up PvP for a lot of people.

The best Rebellion player in the world. Want to challenge me? http://myleague.com/rebellion1

Yes, it had its good parts. But when Jedi were introduced it definetly messed up PvP for a lot of people.

you wouldnt happen top be talkign about that time the group of 8 jedi walked into an imperial town, and spent the next six hours leveling everthing that they came across, including the hundreds of people who tried to stop them, would you?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.