Warlords 0.45 released

EvilleJedi

Downloading it now. Why the big jump in version number? I was expecting a v0.40 final or some such. cant wait for the download to finish :D

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• 3 months later...
Probably because the files is more than 100mb in size. The wait is well worth it though.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• SWR Staff - Executive

The file is not hosted on our server anymore, it is on our mirror at LucasFiles.com - all download speed complaints, blame them.

I think we have another mirror too, but that just maybe for the mac version

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 3 weeks later...
the windows download manager. it will download maybe 5% of the mod, and it will state that I only have 10 minutes left to wait on it, and the animation of the download manager will still run, but it doesn't seem to move. I've timed it, and even though it stated that i had 9 minutes and thirty seconds, i came back twenty minutes later and the screen hadn't changed.

Downloads Temporarily Closed

News from Evaders99 Downloads is currently closed to all but active SWR members. Sorry, but I don't want any more anonymous reports about Clone Wars link being down. YES WE KNOW ITS NOT THERE!

thats the message currently on the website. Apparently theres no real definition of an active user either, lets just hope, as it says, that this is temporary. For now get it from Lucas Files.

http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=f7575b776ec5330398b05eeb1407e5c9&action=category&id=46&PHPSESSID=f7575b776ec5330398b05eeb1407e5c9

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

• SWR Staff - Executive

Nobody does really know what our website defines as an active user, because it wouldn't even let the admins in.

I restored the download and Evaders re-activated the module. Problem was we were recieving way too many complaints about certain downloads not working, which we knew about but were tired of hearing the same thing every day.

• 2 years later...