Your Star Wars Equivalent

Monday, September 11th 2062

At the ripe old age of 80 years old.

I'm going with (and remember the only books I've read are the original trilogy) Adar Talon. Based soley on the char. description on the swreb. card for him. =o)

My Star Wars equivalent is Jabba the Hut, I'm a slug type creature thats lazy as hell and eats alot.

Don't you happen to have some Twi'Lek girls that you want to send in my direction?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Ha Ha Ha great test. But I am not very happy, the computer said it was shore at 8% I was a men, that doesn’t seem very high to me??? :?8O

Except that, it says nice things, I'm a jerk at 22% (suppose it is true), I am effected by stress at 7% (why not), I am greedy at 35% (I would have said more, but... if it says so) and to finish, I am:

THAT:

You are an Experimenter!

(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes across your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

That is a very presice description of your personnality N3C. But we shall see if you are bothered if you fail in the math class tomorrow :twisted:

Time i passed a few more tests.

EDIT:

I will die on the 2nd of October 2061 at the Tender age of 72

They are 0% certain that i am a woman (jerks)

I am 18% Jerk (must be wrong :P:wink: )

It says i am 60% percent Amercain (don't know why i bothered with that test since i am anglo-australian)

And i am 60& dateable (no comment)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

That is a very precise description of your personality N3C. But we shall see if you are bothered if you fail in the math class tomorrow :twisted:

I would rather like to stomp swiftly and decisively on my math test or my math teacher, and I don't think it will bother you to much?

I think they are right about the women part, wasn’t they some one how said a few posts ago that you sounded a bit like Leia?

but if I had to pin it down (and I am sorry about this Very Happy), I have to say Leia.

HAHAHAHA :lol: