Rebellion TC'c

TomUk

Question

Hi all, first post but I have had this site in my favourites for quite a long time now. So big hand to all you guys who run it :D

I downloaded and played Protectorate : The Empire Strike Back and have found it has given Rebellion a new lease of life. I know that the Admirals Nightmares are aloso available but I wondered if the are any others in the pipeline? For example a NJO TC.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

As yet there haven't been any true total conversions released. Rebellion Reloaded is (hopefully :D ) well on it's way to our waiting hands, but other than that there have only been partial conversions, with changes in ships and characters, but nothing to the UI, sounds, or videos.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• SWR Staff - Executive
There was someone working on an NJO TC. I don't know how far its gotten.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.