i was thinking...

darth_ramoth

wouldnt be cool if you could interigate your captured prisoners. Ive just started a proper game of rebellion as the empire and I have already captured Han only after 65 days, and i was thinking it would be cool to torture him and find out what he knows.

I was thinking the mission could be handled like the espionage mission, same paramaters but instaed of selecting a planet you select a person, but this would be one of those things you couldnt add to the game unless you had the source code...ah well thats life :)

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

This sounds a lot like some of the Reb 2 Daydreaming ideas. It might have been there.

Torturing and interrogating prisoners would be a nice concept that we probably won't see in any SW RTS.

Such is life.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I was just checking out Act of War, it sounds like a game i could quite easily get into, it sounds like it a good game with a few new concepts which could be good

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest JediIgor
What's the point in interrogating prisoners? To get information on enemy fleet movements? Ok, but they would probably be obsolete already by the time you get the information out of him.

Not necessarily, you could gain info on other missions launched from the planer the prisoner left which may still be in progress, or chars that would arrive at that planet. And even if it wasn't useful it'd be fun. :twisted:
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Not necessarily, you could gain info on other missions launched from the planer the prisoner left which may still be in progress, or chars that would arrive at that planet. And even if it wasn't useful it'd be fun. :twisted:

thats what i was thinking of, you could info on the planet the prisoner originated from, or maybe just find out info about the planet. You could take this further by allowing the use of bogus information (ie. leia when she said the rebel base was on dantooine).

im begining to think that maybe i have to much time on my hands :?

Darth_Ramoth