Cpu does not provide a challenge at all and more, plz help!

nube

Hi I have a few questions.

1. Why does the cpu suck so bad at expert? They take forever to build anything and NEVER attack.

2.How do you play online? What am I suppose to use? Please help me!

3. Is there a readme with this thing? Where is it? I am so lost, I just want to have fun and I can't because the cpu blows and I don't know how to play this online???

No, thats a bug in the AI. Try playing against militia, they seem to consistantly build and attack. Also, I think Rebels are active more often than Imps. Try playing against 3-4 opponents. Usualy 2-3 of them will be active.

-MasterZab

Curse use the whole name (Galactic Conquest Online) or people wont have a clue what you are on about ;)

If you wanna actually have a challenge dont use any resourcing options when against the comp, i think that confuse's it ;)

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

If you wanna actually have a challenge dont use any resourcing options when against the comp, i think that confuse's it ;)

Eh :?:

How do you do that?

http://diplomats-empire.com/forum/images/Mace-banner.jpg