• Sure, here, look everyone!
    • No, But I'd like to see some as well.
    • No, and I don't care.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mad & Def: Great job on both guys! Very nice :D
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Wow mad... that was cool... and Def... thats cool too.. mustve taken you both a while to do those eh?..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Awesome Gif Mad. Sorry I didn't comment on it last time.

Yes, I did the camo by hand in paint then copied and flipped it to use on the other half of the vehicle. I messed arround with the camo arround the midline so it wouldnt be so obvious. I was trying to go with a darker version of camo I'd seen on Tiger Tanks in various movies.

Awesome Gif Mad. Sorry I didn't comment on it last time.

Yes, I did the camo by hand in paint then copied and flipped it to use on the other half of the vehicle. I messed arround with the camo arround the midline so it wouldnt be so obvious. I was trying to go with a darker version of camo I'd seen on Tiger Tanks in various movies.

Wait- you can flip images in paint? 8O8O8O How? And why did nobody tell me this? Son of a- GAH! *Slams head against wall* wish I had known this a long time ago...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

There all about.. 5 features in Paint or so? I'd hate to see how you'd handle Photoshop :)

Paint Shop Pro is my fav, even if I only have the knowledge to do limit editing. Enough to do some RebED cards, that's about the extent of my graphical skills

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I have to get paintshop pro someday... I actually know how to do different effects with adobe paintshop 5, I think it was (Brief High School Program) I just always assumed that paint was so limited that it had no effects... Well, this is rather handy, now- I liked the hand I made when I got shot, so now I can just rotate it to serve my needs! :D

12/14/07

Remarkable... You may well have a future as a graphic arts engineer, Kryt!

You ought to do a guest comic for Zoot Wars since I can't make any comics at the moment! :P

12/14/07

That's awesome Kryt. I wish I could draw people.

It's Sunday! Time to do fun stuff!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Defender_16/TF-45BHornet.gif

This was suposed to be the Terran Dedicated light interceptor. It came out a bit heavier than I planned though.

In the default configuration it carries:

4x Particle Cannon

4x Medium Pulse Laser

8x Light Pulse laser

16x Crow Medium Range Missile (MRM-C1R)

6x Orinoco Long Range Missiles (LRM-L9G)

The B and later models can be equipped with a modified version of the Support Weapon and Booster Pack, adding 2 more Particle Cannons. While excelant in combat against other fighters, they lack the proper supports to carry anti-capital ship weapons. These fighters are normally found in larger carrier groups or aboard Super heavy starships to act as part of a defensive screen.

Dude, I'm always creating stories. Weather I actually write them is another matter entirely. :roll:

I normally revive a story element that I've left along for a year or more and come up with new stuff for it before another story line of mine grabs my attention. I normally have 3 stories at any given time that are being worked on in the back of my head.

The fighters I've been posting are from a story element that I've worked on between Jan-Aug 2005 and Mid September - to Now 2006.

(EDIT: Of the above I've created a series of events spanning roughly 300 years with gaps of 40-50 years or so. )

Since I can normally generate enough rough plot outline for a full length TV series in a matter of days I normally resort to maps and writing down major points or events charcters may go through in that time period.

It is rare for me to actually finish a story as the moment I become bored my brain will pickup another unused story and try to finish or continue building on it.

The stories I crated as far back as 1999-2000 really havent seen any significant changes since 2002- early 2003.

(Krytos, I know you're an awesome writer. Want to Co-author something? :):wink: )

Heh, I have an issue with working through the stuff I don't like. I'll concentrate on the huge, impossibly awesome climax, and the great plot twists along the way, but that whole "Rising action" and "Development to the suspense" always seems to get me. :roll:

12/14/07

@Mad: It's meant to be weathered - when I rework it a little, it'll be a lot more pale and whithered.

Dude, I'm always creating stories. Weather I actually write them is another matter entirely. :roll:

Haha, reminds me a few people I know :)

(Krytos, I know you're an awesome writer. Want to Co-author something? :):wink: )

8O I am?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Last few for awhile I think.

TF-42-C "Star Shrike" class General Starfighter

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Defender_16/TF-42C.gif

4x Light Pulse Laser

2x Particle Cannon

16x Streak Sparrow 19 Medium Range Missile (MRM-B3A)

In use more than a century before the other fighters I've put up here. This is a light fighter normally used for space superiority though it can be used in atmosphere. Much of it's atmospheric ability rely's on it's light weight, powerful engines, and repulsors. Some of these fighters have sometimes been modified with manuvering flaps if they saw extended ground use. This fighter class and varients of it saw the Terran Alliance through it's darkest years as the fleet fought to retake Earth.

TF-70 Mk.2 A / TF-49-A "Fire Wing" class Starfighter

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Defender_16/TF-70-2-A.gif

Long after the war to retake Earth, this fighter came into use.

When the war ended a border region was created. To resolve a dispute over areas still heavily contested a Demilitarized Zone was created. The DMZ was home to some of the oldest Terran Colonies, many still under Dominion Control. Likewise the Alliance held worlds long colonised by the Droall. Over the past century tensions in the region have increased with rebel factions on each side trying to rid their worlds of invaders.

In the past 20 years Human Rebels have started building starfighters using old designs and equipment from the wars. These are often upgraded with newer technology when available. The Fire Wing uses parts from the old Star Shrike and the even older Grey Eagle. Despite the age of some parts, small numbers of these fighters can cause havoc in an occupied city.

Weapons and Equipment for this vehicle varry too widely to propery document at this time. - Terran Intel

It was that or actually pay some attention in class.. :roll:

Anyway, nice stuff D! :P

Pay attention... What does that phrase mean, again? It sounds vaguely familiar, kinda like that noise in the background when I'm sketching stuff out on my paper for 'notes'... :roll:

I've actually got some stuff I ought to scan up sketched out in my Government notebook... I'm better at art than my comic might make it appear. :roll:

12/14/07

Great work everybody. I had to go back to page 19 to see everything.

@Tex: If you want, we can work that cyborg into the RP. Just an "upgrade" if you want it. :wink:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"