File planet

bobandrubert

• SWR Staff - Executive
I submitted to them and never got a responce (personally I'd like to do it myself jsut so I can change the settings or whatever) but since they didn't respond on 0.30 I will try on 0.40 final

FP is terrible is now just really for ppl who subscribe and completely unjust for those who just want to d/l summit fast i mean gee they limit to 100kb/s which is just mean!! I dislike FP and it should be nice like it used to be
No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

I dissagree that file front is a bad host. I'm not a suscriber and right now I'm downloading at 400 k/s It would be great to be hosted from there. I'm sure you'd get tons of publicicty so you might want to professionalize the site before you do so though.

*Edit, filefront is the one that caps your dl speed to 100 k/s unless you suscribe

FileFront is bad. Well, the only bad part about it is that it caps your dl speed at 100k/s. FilePlanet is good. You download as fast as you want you just have to wait in line to get the download. So sometimes you have to wait for 2 hours before your download actually begins.

fileplanet and ign give me a download speed of about 18 whatever, gamershell and 3d gamers and pretty much everyone else give me 56, now i wonder which id choose (and if ya didnt know gamespy and ign share the same download servers)

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

I avoid IGN for everything since they try and charge you to access images from games and simple little things like that, that they didn't use to charge for. I really dislike them.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.