0.40 PRERELEASE

EvilleJedi

Eville, I think you should send an e-mail to the developers of mods like CS telling them that when you are developing a mod, you keep updating and adding and improving! Then direct them to your mod so that they know what pure genious looks like! I'd say I love you too, but Pallaeon has beaten me to the punch.:lol:

EDIT: Just wondering, will there be an update adding the icons/images for the ships, to replace the Alliance/Imperial emblem? It's not that big of a deal, but I do like the picture (they often help me choose the composition of my fleet.).

Also, there are lots of maps that are just starscape backgrounds. Are there plans to complete those?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Have I been under a rock for this long!!! Argh college sucks right now i'm preparing for exams in january have very little spare time to play warlords as it can be time consuming i'm d/l as i type this oh a very well played for getting this out like an early christmas pressie tahnks eville :D
No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

Why are you having to re-install G-A-P? I don't get shp icons or what not either just the rebel and imp half flags doesn't bother me too much kinda know what most things are or is it some other issue?
No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

I don't think the ship icons have been included in this release yet, though as to why not is any one's guess. I find them rather helpful when I'm playing as the Rebels (it happens some times), but I only build a select few ships as the Imperials, so it's not too much of a problem.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I'm desperate to try this out online with some1 as of yet i've not been able to and it's gettin' frustrating just playing against AI no matter how challenging becuase it just gets too much after about and hour an it kills my PC :?

Well, I suppose playing agains a human player would efinitley reduce the lagging that is going on. I, too, have trouble finding people to play aginst. None of my friends like to go head-to-head, but prefer to play together aginst the AI.

Yes, I haven't spent much time considering it. I'll wait to hear from Eville about any possible changes he will make to 0.40, then begin with the planning. We may be able to get it set up for some time in the new year.

• SWR Staff - Executive
yeah it seemed that way about the tournement, though I'll start a thread as a match making attempt, as for a tournement it all depends on if people think the current release is stable enough to play, not much beyond what is currently there will be added and alot of the stats will remain the same, sorta up to you guys to say if you think its ready enough (cause I always find things I need to change)