Gaming platforms

Guest Scathane

Hey what character was in that, my opinion, awesome star wars game? I keep trying to think of his name and i cant come up with it. Hmm just talking about the game makes me wish i still had the power cord to my N64.

Well, from oldest to newest....

Atari 2600, NES, Sega 8-bit, SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy, Atari Jaguar, Playstation, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamecube, XBox, PS2, and my computer.

I also have the Sega CD , AND the Sega 32X . Then there is my virtual boy , my Intelevision, and the exceptionaly elusive 3DO gaming system. None of which work.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

my Intelevision

I remember those.. vaguely, but I remember it.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• SWR Staff - Executive
First one I ever had contact with was a Colecovision? I believe that was the name... I don't remember now. Donkey Kong was so hard

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

First one I ever had contact with was a Colecovision? I believe that was the name... I don't remember now. Donkey Kong was so hard

Yes, there was a ColecoVision.. I remember the Tarzan game from it.. that was an awesome game

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

8O Core BS you seem to have every existing console.

Yah, I know. Its almost depressing. I am missing a lot of hand held systems though. Although I am currently in tough negotiations for the release of a rare Sega Nomad, which is being held hostage by my boss' son.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

The kid is 14, he got the Nomad from his uncle. What he wants, is my copy of Rampartâ„¢ for the Sega Genesis, which is nearly impossble to find.

So like I said, tough negotiations.