Training Jedi Issue

IZ2ZION

Question

Ok it is fairly apparent that I need someone to explain to me in great detail on how to train Jedi. I know how it SHOULD work but I can never seem to get it to work so I am finding it VERY frustrating.

HELP PLEASE!

3 answers to this question

You have'nt specified 'what' the actual problem is you are having.

From an Imperial point of view once a New Jedi is 'discovered' ( only Darth has this capability ) then he or she can be trained by Darth Vader in the ways of the Force. I think they are rated as 'Trainee or Novice'

From my experience it seems by the time this 'discovery' is made the character in question should have completed several missions (at least!! ) and raised their respective ratings for espionage/ leadership etc. If so, you should be able to send Darth and the character away on a Jedi training mission with some degree of success. Make sure the planet is extremely loyal to you, and is far far away from any combat zones. You don't want the training to be interuppted.

The training seems to be reliant on the characters skill level, so once they have been successfully trained and reached the next level, send them off into the big bad galaxy to do some more missions to raise their respective ratings before again returning to receive instruction.

It is a long laborious process and I don't use it that often. Much better to have Darth diploming like mad early on.

I've been waiting for you Obi Wan...

(snigger) :twisted:

You have failed me for the last time.

when i play as the alliance, i am usually able to get luke to jedi master and to 1000 or over in combat with any luck. one or two mass training missions with your discovered jedi, and they should all be masters, most of them on the first mission. darth is a whole different story. you have to "train" him pretty hard to get his stats up. you can get some of your sith up to student, maybe even knight with darth at his original stats, but good luck getting them above that. with rebed, you can up his force level, as well as his beginning stats, which i would imagine could help the training process immensely. although unseen in the game, i'd go by the general rule that one cannot train another to surpass his own ranking. so darth could only train people to his own level. even though he's a master, i think its more the stat increases that count. this really frustrated me the first couple times i played as the empire. i recruited and found all my sith, and then training went well the first couple times, but then it came to a halt, hardly anybody would get stronger with the dark side. since then, i have used the emperor for diplomacy and sent vader to sabotage everything in sight to up his stats (use rebed to change palpatine's beginning diplomacy stat, he was a senator from naboo, his diplomacy should have been higher than that anyway) you can also let the emperor train sith too with rebed. hopefully one or a few of these suggestions could help your training progress :)