Pictures

sigwab

Question

I am making a note book of the game and am trying to find the capital ship pictures, most of the empire's ships I have been able to find over the internet but still a couple of them I don't have and most of the alliance's ships I can't find pictures of, I would prefure the pictures that the game shows but if they can't be found then where would I find any other.... Any suggestions???

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately this is because most of the alliance ships were created for the game, so you're not likely to find much on the net.

However, the excellent Homeworld SW mod has incorporated all of them, and there is a gallery of screen shots somewhere on this site where fairly high resolution, and certainly high quality images of all of them bar the CC-series (I think) can be found.

Explore you must! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif