Episode III Teaser Poster revealed

Guest Scathane

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I see a few faces, but I cannot identify them, one does looks like padme to me though. BTW, in case you all do not know, Nov 5, we get the first Ep. 3 trailer. :D

Guest Scathane
I see a few faces, but I cannot identify them...
Naturally, I see the large Vaderesque mask in the cape. For the reast, I only see the hint of Grievous in Hayden's face and two ghost-like faces that look a bit like Noghri. I cajn also agree with the Vader silhouet.

...one looks like padme to me though.
Where do you see that?

BTW, in case you all do not know, Nov 5, we get the first Ep. 3 trailer. :D
Yes, these are the release dates:

November 4 - Downloadable for Hyperspace members.

November 5 - Cinema teaser with The Incredibles

November 8 - Teaser open to public

Guest Scathane
I cannot see the faces...
Don't worry, they can't see you either! :lol:

Don't you see the hint of Grievous' face in Hayden's face?

On the page of the secoond link a bit towards the bottom of the page there is an updated version of the pic which has things outlined

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Scathane
Which one do you see? outline it in mspaiunt and post it.
No need... Look at Hayden's face: he's got a very dark eyesocket, a vertical line across his eye and his cheekbone and cheek have some additional lines: these all spell Grievous!

I have to agree with Trej. There are no hidden faces in there. I just think that you guys spent too much time looking at clouds as children. There is only one "hidden" face in there, and it's intended to be obvoius. The Vader face in Anakin's cloak. The other "faces" that people say the can see are a result of the details of that vader image, which I believe is the same image used on the VHS box for the remastered version of hte origninal trilogy (the one between the original movies and the Special Edition).

I suppose the face Scath is seeing can't be explained away by this, but I still don't see it there.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Can you guys see The Emporer Sillohoute in the vader face mask? Its to the left and its kinda hard to explain but its there. So it General Grievous's face to the far upper right of Vader's Facemask. As for Grievous in Hayden's face.....maybe. His face face does pertrude like Grievous's face does and his sockets are dented in(prolly lack of sleep or something) but as for the eyes...not seeing it.

Guest Scathane
Can you guys see The Emporer Sillohoute in the vader face mask? Its to the left and its kinda hard to explain but its there. So it General Grievous's face to the far upper right of Vader's Facemask. As for Grievous in Hayden's face.....maybe. His face face does pertrude like Grievous's face does and his sockets are dented in(prolly lack of sleep or something) but as for the eyes...not seeing it.
I don't see any of the faces except for Grievous in Hayden's face.