flash game

Terlan

Great find i love it! :P

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

very cool. I accidently beat it when I found out that the custom level thing changed the setup for every level. They still have a few giltches to fix like the black bar at the top right that moves through everything to the right. And the spy sabatoge thing seems to make it so that you can't build or do research for the rest of the level. Very fun otherwise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40