looking for rebellion

Terlan

Question

I had the game a while ago but I can't seem to find it anymore, anyway I want to buy it again but I cant find it cheap and amazon I think it's 40 and at lucasarts in 30. I also checked on ebay but by the time the auction gets over it's priced around 20-25, so does anyone know where I can find it cheap?
Fate, Destiny... Is it a path chosen or can we chose our own-Terlan ( changed by suggestion of Scathane )

14 answers to this question

Guest Scathane

This is a complaint we heard before. I'm afraid that unless you can find it cheaper somewhere yourself, that these are the bottom prices... :-(

BTW, where does you sig come from?

well in that case I guess I will keep looking around for it and as for my sig I came up with that.
Fate, Destiny... Is it a path chosen or can we chose our own-Terlan ( changed by suggestion of Scathane )

what I think it means is do we have a pre determined path set that we will take in life or can we make are own choices and find are own path if that makes any sense.

This has to be some sort of record! Only six posts and Scath has struck with his grammar check! :lol: Maybe he just hasn't upgraded yet. What version are you at Scath?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

thanks for the suggestion as you can see I changed it thanks Scathane. But man this went off topic lol.

Yeah, moderators have a tendancy to do that. AA was really bad for that... where did he go anyhow?

I think I can find Rebellion here (in Canada) for aroun $15 (CDN, so $9 USD).

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Scathane

Well there you go! Rebellion for $15; the shipping costs shouldn't add much! :D

With regard to the AK-aspect in this thread: I really was unclear as to what Terlan meant by his sig exactly...