Starshatter conversion

Melkor

Eville:

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new, but your work is incredible! I noticed in one of your posts that you said your models are not well suited to other games because of their poly count. I don't know if you're familiar with the game Starshatter, but I think your models would work great with its engine! I'd like to ask your permission to try...What do you say?

• 4 months later...
One could also assume that, because Eville hadn't replied, he didn't want to give permission to use his models elsewhere. After all, who are we, the players, to be saying "go ahead"? Once you give people permission to use your creations, you loose some of the control over them... Eville probably didn't reply for a reason.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• 4 weeks later...
yeah but ya know, look at my post count, +1 now lol. It could be also an answer to any1 who wanted to attempt wat he was plannin to do.

i was making a statement on his post count isnt that low for his join time compared to mine, g, sorry for posting, i'll try not to do that from now on ;)

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here