Hmmm..Sum Prob With RebEd....

JediSage

Yeah Yeah...i'm new to this site but not RebEd or Rebellion for that matter....But i finally found my disc again and decided i wanted to play save for the fact i lost all my cards but thats not the issue. Whut is the issue is that everytime i try to dl RebEd from here...the program never shows up..ANYWHERE!! seems strange to me

Ive never had this problem considering ive installed it on 3 different computers before. It installs then the Readme file and the help file are on my start menu but not the program so im lost..

Any help?

welcome young skywalker. i have been expecting you. can you find the exe yourself and make a shortcut for it or is th exe just not being installed? my associates would be very happy to e-mail you rebed and see if you can get their copy working.

do you have a security software program that is preventing access to strange and deformed executables like rebed?

:twisted:

He,he,he You are getting old my friend :wink: RebEd.exe do not show in the Start/Programs (popup) go to the location you install it find the exe then make a shortcut for the desktop and instal your cards and TC's.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: From what I remember he once used RebEd quite well ....so. Anyway I wanted my tone to be recived "in a frendly way". :D:wink:

it's not lame. just the ways of the jedi. expect the unexpected.

for the force is my ally. and a powerful ally it is. I found it in the ally

now remember, REbed is limited. if you are looking for a challenging game and the abilty to modify it even further. I suggest you try PTESB and the Expansion. I am truly happy so far with the quality and AI improvments.

The game is very well balanced that you cannot quite do with Rebed.

let me explain.

PTESB is

Protectorate : The Empire Strike Back*

Description: Quote Lord_La_Forge (Reloaded Team) : ".....it's the best TC released for Rebellion so far. It's simply complete and well working. There is a lot of work in it, and it was really worth, I cant tell you." Made by : Cain, DeathSquire36, Crowin, Soltaris, Stellar_Magic and Chimera. (RDB II Team)

Version: 2.0 Filesize: 10.00 MB

Added on: 25-May-2004 Downloads: 3324 Rating: 9 (7 Votes)

Now Go, to the downloads section of this site. That place is strong. for the dark side of the force. In must go.

your weapons, you will not need them.

And that's big daddy cain.

Yup it seems that many people don't chek the TC download area :( SS_Officer when is the review ready ? I'm looking foward to see your opinions on paper :)