:arrow: Ok here is how to enable the playng of all the factions :

open up the rome total war folder

open data

open world

open maps

open campaign

open imperial campaign

open descr_strat.txt file

where it says playable, just copy and paste the names of the factions under there. there have been problems with spqr and the rebels so i would not recommend doing those. it should look something like this:

---

playable

romans_julii

romans_brutii

romans_scipii

egypt

seleucid

carthage

parthia

gauls

germans

britons

greek_cities

macedon

pontus

armenia

dacia

scythia

spain

thrace

numidia

end

unlockable

end

nonplayable

romans_senate

slave

end

And the Patch is here :

http://download.activision.com/activision/totalwar/downloads/RomeTW_1.1_Patch.exe

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Interesting. I might make a go of it after I have completed my game. I'm playing as the Julii and have eliminated the Gauls and Britans. I've got quite a large army, but I'm experiencing a shortage of commadners and Governors at the moment. I had plans to attack Scipii when I saw the Egyptians giving them a hard time, but I don't know if I can take on Brutii too. I think I'll consolodate my forces for now.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

:arrow: WOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:arrow: I spent all the day tring to mod ROME and I did it ! I can do the same stuff that I can with the Rebed for Rebellion, just that here is all manual....I will do a new topic in the mods section.

:arrow: I can add new units ,modify stats make new campaigns ,new characters etc.

:arrow: I think in 2-3 days I will relese my first mod :

Rome Total War : Spartacus

:arrow: About your game : well I also played the julii on hard/hard and I blocked the brutii and scipii by buyng major characters ,cityes and the rest

Also I have tried to develop in their direction. Btw soon they will attack you :idea: try to find some war elephants mercenary units

:wink:

Well, if they attack me I doubt I'll have a hard time fending them off. Scipii is tangled in a mess in Africa, and Brutii seems content to squabble with the Greek Cities. Other than the fact that one of my Generals is "Supposedly Loyal", and another is insane and likes to drink, Maybe I'll take the peninsula tonight :twisted: .

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

:arrow: If you imagine that fighting romans is easy ...well you will see :) until then take your self some catapults ....I used this recepy for the julii :

5 Catapults

4 upgraded legionary cavalery ( more easy to retrain in new scityes )

2 Generals

5 legionary units fully upgraded

2 units Mercenary War Elephants who usualy kill 400 enemys per battle each.

The last game that I have started was with Chartage and it was very difficult until I get next generation units.

BTW hmm i do not now were to put the new mod I even consulted my history books for years troops characters etc. In the mod you will play the gladiators :).....and you can take over the world :)

• 2 weeks later...
It's an official patch released by Activision. I haven't noticed any big differences, though I usually don't.

:arrow: Ok the world of Rome has no more hidden places. The blood is now in the game new provinces units models textures pics and scripts can be added by an avrege mooder or even a newbie.

:arrow: I'm there as Burebista and you may have seen up that I have started a Design Bureau to. Funny it's sounds short like this one : RDB II just that is Rome not Rebellion. I can realy use some help there since all is more or less just starting.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showforum=45

It's very cool there with almost 10.000 hits on the site per day...or something like that.

Lowers the attack of elephants and multiplayer stuff ....I am stronlgy recomanding the RTR Mod well until I finish one...

Try this site http://www.twcenter.net its similar to our SWR ...very similar indeed in respect of the people inside it...not the graphics anyway :(

One 32 elephants unit can kill 1900 men if you corner them and in the city.

As for editing new units is very easy now and for a Rebellion Moder it is pice of cake.

See this :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=13927

Picture

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=247282

Anyone recognise this dudes that I made?

Neat. Once i get the game i shall mod mod mod. I suggest you make an html tutorial like Masks and put it for download on the site.

Who is the dude?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

:arrow: I don't know how Mask did it but I can also write about provinces. I realy need Mask for a tutorial sice I don't know how to do such a single file:(

:arrow: What Dude Burebista ?! Try to see the sig.

:arrow: I will but Mask don't likes Rome to Much he never played TW Series before. but I will PM him.

:arrow: I have just updated the tutorials ....new provinces can be made.

Does the patch fix the crashes that happen once in a great while that boot you right to the desk top? I was reading user reviews of this about 10mins ago and it seems even with top-notch comps this seems to happen.

MIne crashed for the first time yesterday...well, sort of. It didn't really crash, instead a a few Macedonians got stuck in side the siege towers which left my men running around, trying to find a way to get at them; ultimately, they couldn't and I had to manually end the battle. Additionally, I notice that when I play for a few hours continously (about 3), the game stops using the sound effects for when people talk on the main map. For instance, I'll have an army go in a direction on the map and instead of "Yes, sir" or "Imperator", they say nothing and merely move. The same goes for diplomats, spies, and assassins. :?