Rebellion game still for sale and priced high

Darth_Officer

i went on amazon and they are selling rebellion for 38 USD

also went on e-bay and they are selling used for 18 USD

hold on to your disk. it will become a collectable. i now wish i had saved the box. but i do have the original manual in mint condition as well as the poster of ships and characters.

i actually bought the game as one of those classic series that lucas arts had released. i owned the game before but lost it.

I actually own two copies of the game. My original came with the poster which I still have in mint condition along with the manual. My other copy is new in the box but did not come with the poster. I keep the new in the box copy in case my original disc is damaged.-Grand Moff Conway

• 3 weeks later...
I actually own two copies of the game. My original came with the poster which I still have in mint condition along with the manual. My other copy is new in the box but did not come with the poster. I keep the new in the box copy in case my original disc is damaged.-Grand Moff Conway

Guest Scathane

Er...? :?

It came out with a poster??? I never recieved any. I have the UK, Supremacy version of it. There was only the manuand and the cd in the box :/

It came out with a poster??? I never recieved any. I have the UK, Supremacy version of it. There was only the manuand and the cd in the box :/

I too feel cheated. Wierdly enough (the tale tale signs of a Rebellion fanatic could have been read into this) I bought my copy of the game about a year before I got round to getting my PC in 1999! Nerdy Star Wars behaviour or what! I think I would over excite myself drooling over the manual without any possibility of actually playing the game.

Which if you actually think about it may offer some explaination why there is such continued interest in the game, and perhaps something LucasArts havent sussed out to exploit; it's concept.

I do of course except my behaviour was perhaps extremely nerdy and sad. :wink: Cuss me as you like.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I don't know about the UK version but the early US version came with a poster with all of the ship types and all of the original characters on it. The poster also contained some of the key commands that could be used instead of the mouse. Of course once you started to use Rebed and changed characters, ships, ect. the poster just became a nice collectable.

-Grand Moff Conway

• SWR Staff - Executive
Err because the British never liked the idea of rebellions... 8O

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I got Rebellion the first week it came out in 96, I still have the disk case a game in perfect condition, along with the box which has but one rip only.

8)

EDIT: changed date, typo.

Edited by Admiral_Antilles

I got Rebellion the first week it came out in 94, I still have the disk case a game in perfect condition, along with the box which has but one rip only. 8)

Bought because you were eagerly awaiting it or because you just saw it in the shop?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Whoops, that a typo there, 96 is when I bought it. :x Thanks Scath for the correction. And yes Mad, I just happened to go into a gaming store and see it on the new release area. Being a huge SW fan, I had to give it a shot. :wink: