Episode III Trailer Description

Trejiuvanat

For those of you imaginative enough you can picture most of the stuff. If you don't want to spoil yourself don't highlight the text.

SPOILER WARNING!

The first half of trailer consists of ... (begin spoilers - highlight to read) a familiar voice over with Alec Guinness. Fans will love to hear him speak his monologue to Luke from A New Hope about "Jedi Knights always being the guardians of peace." As we hear these familiar phrases, they've intercut shots from various Star Wars episodes, excluding Episode 3. Only when the monologue ends with "Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force" about 40 seconds into the trailer do we see the face of Anakin. He is partly covered with dark hood, looking positively evil.

This is followed by the shot of erupting volcanoes, then some sort of volcanic field with crab-like creatures and then darkness, all accompanied by Vader breathing. Then the following is heard:

Sidious: "Lord Vader..."

Vader: "Yes?"

Sidious: "Rise."

Then we see Anakin in full Vader gear rising on some sort of operating table to which he is chained. The rising is slow and is intercut with shot of various Star Wars main characters. When the table has fully risen so that Vader is basically standing upright, the meatiest part of trailer begins, with many, many shots from Episode III. Most of them are very, very short - this will be something for freeze-frame fanatics to analyze.

The ones that stuck in my memory:

Dozens of Wookiees on some sort of floating platform.

Padme with signature Leia hairdo.

The Tri-Fighter, aka the precursor to the TIE fighter with three curving wings and guns mounted between each wing. They shoot red lasers.

The ARC Clonefigthter, aka the precursor to X-Wing, with three wings on each side.

A gigantic starship being sprayed by streams of something that looks like dense acid.

The trailer ends with the title "THE SAGA IS COMPLETE - MAY 2005" and ... (end spoilers) is about 100 seconds long.

It certainly seems cool, I cannot wait till it's out or on the web...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Clutches! Cool!

Still, the question is good, or not?

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

There isn't a trailer out there yet, most of this stuff is on TFN.net. It'll be another month or so before a trailer is released in the theaters.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I believe the Tie has yet to be invented... and the clutch is supposed to be build by mercs due to the large supply of TIE balls. Poor GL... crazy as me

THE MONKEYS!!! RUNNNNN.

War is the continuation of politics by other means...

Is this the same TheForce.net that gave us the spoiler list of changes for the DVD release of the original trilogy?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The DVD Stuff were posted in the Forums, and not on the page I think.

This one I saw on the page. Of course that's no guarantee for anything but it definitely sounds cool. Wiat a month and go to all premiere on 5-Nov and you might catch the trailer.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
They make it up themselves.
Somehow, I find that hard to believe...

Scat, did you know that some dutch pater or pastor is the owner of the site?
No, I didn't... and I find this hard to believe as well... I checked the about us section and I can't find any pater or pastor, let alone a Dutch one...

well, it was in the newspaper. If I get time sometimes Ill look after it..

Just got my copy of the Star wars DVD original Trilogy, and look at that Darth Vader section... it is so weird to see it, it makes me very anxious to the new movie, they CAN'T blast it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...