Home one anybody?

• SWR Staff - Executive

heh if you want to play with it go into the data\scripts\starting fleets\ and add it its called reb_home_one_cruiser

there will be a mini patch to fix the build issues,.

when your in the "Starting Fleets" directory, there a a number of files that dictate what objects are included in a starting fleet when a game Warlords or home world

what I did was edit the Rebel00.lua file with an extra entry for Home One

here is what you want to add to the content of the file

{

type = "Reb_Home_One_Cruiser",

subsystems = {},

shiphold = {},

name = "",

size = 1,

number = 1,

},

this entry will give you "One" Independance Cruiser right when the battle starts you can edit the "Number" entry but I'd say that watch what fleet size you use. I don't know what would happen with 40+ crusers spawning at the start when you can only build 15 cruisers on Large fleet size. Hope that helps.

On a side note EvilleJedi, I think that the Home One model is a little too fat when it comes to the hight and the bottem side is WAY too rounded. point is that it needs to be flattened out a bit IHMO. Still it is cool to have it in the game

• SWR Staff - Executive

this model was actually using the profiles of homeone from ILM models

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/btm/homeoneside.gif

some of the bumps on the bottom may make it seem more rounded, but when the model was made that was used for reference for the side view

Really?! I when I first used it in the game it dident seem like it, but OK. Also not to be a jerk, but are you going to add some windows to the texturing, by comparison to the other Mon Cal ships it looks a little bland.