Most Powerful Character in the Game!

SymbuCanon

I found today after playing this game since its release, that the most powerful character in the game is Lando Calrissian as a Jedi.

I trained Lando up to Jedi knight and he was even more powerful than Vader and Luke as Jedi Masters. Not to mention that Lando can do all mission (diplo, esp, sab and incite) and take any command posting (Adm, Gen or Cmdr)

His Final stats were

Diplomacy : 208

Espionage : 232

Combat : 306

Leadership : 116

So all I got to say is Jedi Lando ownz :)

:arrow: Hmmm did you used RebED ?! :)...normaly Lando should be like the others minor characters but who knows maybe he get lucky on your PC...:)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

If you think Jedi Lando is good, try Thrawn :lol: . I know I may be a little bias, but on one, and only one, occasion I had THrawn as a Jedi. I get him up to Jedi Master and suddently his Diplomacy is 300+, his Espionage is 150+, Combat 200+, and his Leadership is almost 400!

Now, if you go into RebEd you see that his chances of becoming a Jedi are 0%, yet without modifying the game, he was discovered to be one. Perhaps the values aren't as absolute as they seem...

Jedi Lando, eh... I'll have to play as the rebels more often then... :lol:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

hmmm... Jedi Thrawn, that sounds like fun. I'd Also like Jedi Needa, just because I like that character.

And no I don't use Rebedit, I still play the game in its original form

By the way, I didn't know other characters could reach the rank of Jedi Master. I guess its because I dont' usually play games for more than about 1500 days. I guess it would take much longer than that to get a character up to Jedi Master status.

:arrow: You should try RebEd and instal a TC ...if it will not be fun and cool you can call me a monkey on the forums.

:arrow: Also I can tell you that the best total conversion on this site improves the actual art quality of the game....it is better than the original...also if the art improvements do not beat the original you could call me a monkey ..so just try it it will take you a max of 10 minutes and you have there th instal notes :wink: ...I usualy don't take monkey risks without beeing 100% sure :lol:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: You should try RebEd and instal a TC ...if it will not be fun and cool you can call me a monkey on the forums.

Or you can call him a monkey regardless, it will be only slightly less fun than toying with RebEd.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm working on a NON-RebED game right now in which I am the Rebs and I've been floating over the Imperial Palace and send Luke in on daily missions to get Palpy's ass out there... Now Palpy has got 3 Shield Gens plus 10 Dark Forces and at least 1 general (I haven't been able to get any info of the full strength on Coruscant). Anyway I've been sending Luke in daily and he just can't get (an INJURED) Palpatine outta there. However Luke is so Dam strong that there is no way in Hell anyone can catch him so as of this post Luke's stats are asa follows: Diplomacy - 297, Espionage - 341, COMBAT - 1264!!!!! , and Leadership (a surprisingly low) 103...

I repeat this is Non-RebED, I don't know why I can't get Palpy outta there with Luke (even with plenty of Infiltrators) I just keep on upping Luke's stats I wonder how high I can take it?

Mooninites Unite!!!

Like I said I just kept sending Luke in day after day after day, and Luke kept on getting his mission foiled and confronting the Emperor... I was wondering why he never could capture Paply then I peiced it together... Vader was not on Coruscant so there never was a Final Confrontation. On the plus side thought I decided to send all my available Jedi on a training mission with Super-Luke (who combat was now somwhere over 1300) and they ALL came back as Jedi Masters, it was sweet!
Mooninites Unite!!!

Well since I had Luke stationed over Coruscant I could send him on missions basically once every day so about 200-400 game days I would guess but it could have been longer... I basically had the majority of the Galaxy under my control so I could just move my units around at my lesiure....
Mooninites Unite!!!

• 2 months later...

Hello,

You can easily get Luke to Insane levels of combat and spying, try with the others for fun.

I don't think Luke is limited, I tried already to OverPower him, I finally got bored after hours of Vader ass-spanking missions.

Luke reached the 2000 spying, 3500 combat, but my pride is Leia getting 300/400 after days of hard work...

But it's really boring to do same mission 1000 times, believe me. ;)

Peace.

JagaN