Gmail Accounts

Well, I don't know if any one else here has a Gmail account, or if you'd care to have one, but I've got six invites left that I have no one to give to. So, if you want an invite to Gmail, just post here and I'll PM you with what I'll need (just your current e-mail really).

I'm not advertising, but Gmail does give you a Ghz of storage space, so if you get a lot of e-mails, or files or what have you, it might be worth it.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Well, I don't know if any one else here has a Gmail account, or if you'd care to have one, but I've got six invites left that I have no one to give to. So, if you want an invite to Gmail, just post here and I'll PM you with what I'll need (just your current e-mail really).

:lol: The returning invitations? I've invited plenty of people and always have the same six invitations left. :lol:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well, any one who wants an invite just pm me with your current e-mail. You'll get an e-mail [message] shortly after I send the invite. Just follow the instructions.

Mad, when you get a Gmail account it's a whole new account, you have to create a new address adn everything. So, for example, your e-mail could be "Mad78@gmail.com". The biggest feature of Gmail is that you get a gig of storage, so if you want to have a friends e-mail you a big file (like, a few hundred MP3 files that are about 500 Meg in size), you can. That, and you don't have to delete your messages :D .

:lol:The returning invitations? I've invited plenty of people and always have the same six invitations left. :lol:

That must be because you use your e-mail so much :lol: , because I now only have five invites. I think 6 is the max, but the more you use it you can earn more.

EDIT:Cain, I just sent an invite to your Yahoo! e-mail, so I'm hoping it's not a fake address :lol: .

I also just noticed that it included my name (real name that is) on the last two invites I sent. Not that I care about people knowing my name, but they spelled it wrong! Just goes to show how much my friends know. :roll:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Actually I don't use it that much, and the maximum of invites I had was six, only that each time I invited someone and got their confirmation mail, I had the invitation back. :P

Yahoo and Hotmail, unsurprisingly, qualify GMail Invitations as spam, so you may have to look for them in your spam folder.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

EDIT:Cain, I just sent an invite to your Yahoo! e-mail, so I'm hoping it's not a fake address :lol: .

:arrow: Thanks I see it ...going now

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

There, I have sent you my address, but i am not shore if I did it correctly because I have sent a message to Trej and he never answered, so I suppose he never received it. So i hope you received mien, Thank you.

:arrow: Upsi I need to instal Int Explorer 5 or 6 ...going now

:arrow: EDIT. Gmail account ready ! THANKS MAN !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I think they're moving away from the beta testing stage and into the final product. I also have 50 invites.

Long time no see, DC. :D

I know :wink: Sorry about that! I still pock my head in and read, but typing is usually the last thing I want to do, since I do that all day as it is, lol. I haven't, nor could I ever, forget about you guys :)Although I will admit to have been avoiding a certain someone from this site afer he made me feel quite uncomfortable!

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Good to see ya DC!

GAT: Thrawn has gone! You've gone 19th C retro!!

Someone want to send one of those invites my way....

jahledATmadasafishDOTcom

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif