Something I stumbled across at work....

Jahled

Now that i'm working for an Image Bank I have access to approximately 800,000 images of various famous people 'doing their thing.' (It's my job to clean up images for publication)

Anyway, I came across these two just as I was getting ready to leave this afternoon and thought it might amuse you lot. You've heared of the singer Robbie Williams right?

Well, this is his house.

Look closer you must!

Definitive proof there's Star Wars in all of us!

I've had to host the images on my own web-space because my company's site is password protected.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

HAH! I knew it! :)

So tell me Dude... how is it going with your new job? Mostly curious I am! So you are some type of censor there?

It's alright! It's one of the leading image banks for images of the rich and famous and is a 24/7 operation. There is a constant stream of images comming in from all round the world. I'm one of the team who have to clean the images in photoshop, whack on a banner, deside which one's to upload to the website, and catalogue everything.

As I said a while ago in an email, I have thrown my morals and principals out of the window, and must confess to still having no interest in this side of journalism. But hell, it's a job, and I get to play around with photoshop all day!

Yes, moral can be in the way on most jobs. That work is really not bad Dude! Atleast you've found something. Nothing for me yet though :(

Anyone interested in a Ninja Jedi Graphic Designer? ad>

Do they pay you enough for this job there? (just curious)

Guest Scathane
Yes, moral can be in the way on most jobs. That work is really not bad Dude! Atleast you've found something. Nothing for me yet though :(

Anyone interested in a Ninja Jedi Graphic Designer? ad>

Do they pay you enough for this job there? (just curious)

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, that sounds like a great side job, Jahled... Have you been doing this for long?

Core 8O

The lucky guy has a Stormtrooper suit. They cost a blooming fortune.

You my friend have been stuck in the mountains to long!

It's Cor! Usually followed by 'blimmey,' even 'no shit?'

And 'blooming,' is an expression known only to a few out in the depths of rural-Suffolk; should read: 'bleeding-fortune!' or 'bloody-fortune.'

You are right though, they cost a bleeding-fortune! :)