::offers hand::

MajorWest

Hello just saw the site and decided to say hi to everyone - cant just grab rebed and cards and run !!! ( this time ;))

I have been on and off with Supremacy since 1998 and still find it the most engrossing star wars game in existence.. and now all these cards you guys have made just make it better and better ! Of course I am also a massive star wars fan - my only complaint being the lack of a Thrawn movie trilogy ... damn that would be awesome.

What I hope to do over the next few weeks is to hammer supremacy to death and then hopefully when I have made a friend or two have a multiplayer game on MSN. Offers would be welcome !

Anyway, great site - keep it up !!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Actually I got into AVP and the Civs - hence poor old supremacy's demise - but its back now and I just installed that protectorate !!! F***ing AWESOME !!

Maybe a multiplayer sometime ? I am UK myself - Liverpool.

Well cant say I am all that good myself - just got a serious battering off the rebels :) Saying that though I do enjoy the game win or lose - its the immersion that counts !

Yes I have been hearing things about this re-loaded project - very exciting stuff.. just hope it runs in XP !

Anyone who wants even a "play around" game nothing too serious on the multiplayer can find me on MSN at major.west@blueyonder.co.uk or AIM screenname MajorWest SD.

Have fun !

Ooh yes I mean civilization alright - damn that game stole my life.

Civ 1 on the Amiga 1993-1996 Civ 2 on PC 1996 - 2001 Civ 3 PTW and Conqusts now ! Such a good game.

Thanks for the welcome ::straightens uniform and sips forvish ale::