Question Regarding TIE's

Maccers

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but here goes. Is there a bug with the TIE Defenders?

(For me) They dont seem to be able to aim on anything, and have less health than an Interceptor (that doesnt have shields). I had been playing around with these fighters before i posted. 3 squadrons of Defenders, 3 of Interceptors and 3 Avengers, against 5 squads of X wings, an assault transport group and a corvette. The defenders got pasted in seconds, by the end of the fight, I had lost all but one defender, 5 interceptors and 3 Avengers (Individual fighers, not squads).

Considering the price tag attached on the Defender, it seems more viable to put Interceptors into combat over Defenders (and sometimes Avengers for that matter). Will this be sorted out in the next patch?

Thanks for any responce.

I've also noticed this. I've given up on the defenders and stick with the Interceptors. It could have something to do with maneuvering speed.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I like Tie Advanced and the Tie Intercepters myself...only fighters i usually build if im playing Imperial. I dont like defenders because as u have noticed they die pretty fast. I think the ships target them first becuase there the biggest threat? I dunno but i think the advanced out proforms them anyways...