Freelancer

Cain

I remember playing the demo of a game called x interceptor. Or x the frontier.

something like that. it was all about trading and traveling from a space station to another.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

:arrow: it can be X2 The Threat but it works very badly on my PC when it comes to the game movies....the flight is ok .....but no were near freelancer gameplay PC running...I realy will like one where you will buy a space-station and useit as yiu wish...etc.

Team Members :

CONCEPTIONAL ART DEPARTAMENT - Cain, Mad78

WEAPONS DEPARTAMENT & MODELS - DeathSquire36

RDB II PROTOCOL DEPARTAMENT - Chimera[MIA]

CARDS & ART DEPARTAMENT I - NicFyyar

CARDS & ART DEPARTAMENT II - Crowin

PLAY BALANCE DEPARTAMENT & QA - Soltaris

SCENARIO DEPARTAMENT - Stellar_Magic

http://www.swrebellion.com/hosted/cain/images/RebDesBureau.GIF

I remember playing the demo of a game called x interceptor. Or x the frontier.

something like that. it was all about trading and traveling from a space station to another.

That could be either X-Com: Interceptor or X: Beyond the Frontier. You probably meant X: BtF, because it was more about trading.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I experience that from time to time, but since I haven't played in a bit (well, a few weeks anyhow) I'm not sure why. Microsoft sort of released the game and then forgot about it.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I've been getting help from Compaq and I think I've finally fixed the problem. So far I've updated my BIOS and got an updated sound driver. None of that worked. :x Finally they suggested that I reduce my audio acceleration settings. I think that that solved the problem. I was able to play over 2 hours without losing sound once!! :D Now I think I will be able to get through the campaign again without having to redo parts because I lost the sound in cinematics and story missions. :D

You really have no idea how annoying it is to fight the Rheinland fleet over and over and over... and over again. I swear, the first time I went through the campaign it took me over 10 tries to get through it and get to the next autosave so I could move on and have an idea of what I'm actually doing.

Other than this little problem, the game is awesome!!!

• 1 month later...
Just thought I'd bringthis back to the top to bring you a little news. a new mod, Star WArs: The Tides of War, is approaching it's Alpha release. I have hope that this will be better than the other Star Wars mods for Freelancer, which usually consist of one or two systems, and a handful of ships. you can take a look at it here.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

You have to go to the forums to get that. I saw the picture of the ingame ISD, but with that I wasn't too impressed. It almost looked like they were just using the XvT model. I'll wait until they release the mod to pass judgement though.

Or you can cheat and modify the DLLs to make a commodity you already have worth millions and sell it off... hypothetically of course :lol: .