• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks...

I doubt that.

They should do The Young Jar-Jar Chronicles :P

Jar Jar: Episode One

JJB: Hello, messa Jar-Jar Binks, messa crashen da boom and messa cool guy with messa's Tv series and guestses appearances. Today Scathane joinen me in da doublefun!!!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
I doubt that.
No you don't, that would require brain activity on your part. :twisted:

JJB: Hello, messa Jar-Jar Binks, messa crashen da boom and messa cool guy with messa's Tv series and guestses appearances. Today Scathane joinen me in da doublefun!!!

He said The Young Jar-Jar Chronicles... If JJ were to get a live show, however, I'm sure he would invite me to make fun of the Vong in general and you specifically, however. :twisted: Edited by Scathane

No you don't, that would require brain activity on your part. :twisted:

:twisted: Who says I don't have brain activity? Not you my little 0.01 Hz Processor within a metal case... It reallly shouldn't be you...:twisted: :twisted:

Mad didn't write this. It was me. Did you take your medication for today? You should go to your Psychiatrist.

He said The Young Jar-Jar Chronicles... If JJ were to get a live show, however, I'm sure he would invite me to make fun of the Vong in general and you specifically, however. :twisted:

There's no "intellectual" difference between a 5 yo. Jar-Jar and a who-knows-how-old Jar Jar. I don't think that JJ would talk about Vong, he probably would talk about astromechs and how much likes them...

Guest Scathane
:twisted: Who says I don't have brain activity? Not you my little 0.01 Hz Processor within a metal case... It reallly shouldn't be you...:twisted: :twisted:
We'll just leave this, now won't we? :twisted:

Mad didn't write this. It was me.

Yes..., and? :?

Did you take your medication for today? You should go to your Psychiatrist.
I don't have one, maybe you could give me the address of yours... :twisted:

There's no "intellectual" difference between a 5 yo. Jar-Jar and a who-knows-how-old Jar Jar.
It takes one... :twisted:

Yes..., and? :?

Using our almighty moderator powers again? :evil::twisted:

I don't have one, maybe you could give me the address of yours... :twisted:

I don't have one. Still, the President of Costa Rica is a Psychiatrist. I guess that says a lot about us.

Edited by Trejiuvanat

Guest Scathane
Of course not! :twisted::wink:

I don't have one. Still, the President of Costa Rica is a Psychiatrist. I guess that says a lot about us.
What's his specialization? Freud? 8O

I think you're a really nice person, Scath. :twisted:

No idea. But running a third-world country definitely isn't his specialization...

Guest Scathane

Why, thank you Trej! :D You are a really nice Vong as well. :D

No idea. But running a third-world country definitely isn't his specialization...

You've mentioned this third world thing before... Can i deduct that you're on the sunny side of your society?

Why, thank you Trej! You are a really nice Vong as well. :D

No, thank you Scath, it means a lot coming from you. An emotion-laden astromech.

You've mentioned this third world thing before... Can i deduct that you're on the sunny side of your society?

Sunny, nearing twilight. I'm far from being on the elite. I'm part of what you could call an intellectual middle class nearing extinction due to the poor choices of a non-existent political class that is more of an oligarchy of bankers, owner of transports guilds and the historical coffee oligarchs. Oh and corrupt ones at that. The "ruling" class seems a dynasty, of the 30+ presidents, they all belonged to 2 different families.

Guest Scathane
No, thank you Scath, it means a lot coming from you. An emotion-laden astromech.
Don't mention it...

Sunny, nearing twilight. I'm far from being on the elite. I'm part of what you could call an intellectual middle class nearing extinction due to the poor choices of a non-existent political class that is more of an oligarchy of bankers, owner of transports guilds and the historical coffee oligarchs. Oh and corrupt ones at that. The "ruling" class seems a dynasty, of the 30+ presidents, they all belonged to 2 different families.
Gee, any chance of improvement in the future?

Gee, any chance of improvement in the future?

There's too much stuff wrong round here (Expresidents that take "loans" out of the institutions of the state, the president's niece's payroll coming from donations from the Taiwanese Government...). The budget for the overcrowded state universities is reduced every year, and the newer politicians don't seem to be interested in that. Instead, one of the looks like a James Bond, the other has enough political-family problems, another (the one that owns two Ferraris and during his term as a president had the Ministry of Transportation build a special running track in his property), so improvement is not coming from the "political class", from the intellectuals... well they have lost prestige due to the nonsense of the students of the state universities (especially those studying social sciences) that are more like anarchists and communists these days. So it probably won't come from there. In the meantime the media portrays us a peaceful, lovely land where nothing is wrong, most of the people do believe that. So nothing happens.

Guest Scathane
Apparently he doesn't. But i don't think costa rica is the worst of third world countries.
Although it's easy for me to say since I'm not living in Costa Rica, I must say I agree. I think that Bangladesh may well be one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to economic welfare and natural disasters... :(

Actually I believe in change, it's just I do not believe in change if things stay the way they are. If any change is to be made, it'd would have to be a revolution or something. Otherwise Costa Ricans won't do anything and trust the president, and complain about corruption but do nothing. :evil:.

As for Costa Rica not being the worst third-world country. That is true, there are far worse places. But what's the big deal with always comparing third world countries to each other. If we compare Costa Rica to Haiti or Bangladesh, we would conclude that Costa Rica is closer to the 'First World' than to the 'Third World', although that is not true. By comparison you will never be able to form a clear image of what a third world country is like.

Guest Scathane
Actually I believe in change...
That's good! :D

...it's just I do not believe in change if things stay the way they are.
Er... :? That's logical, is it not? Who would believe in change if things stay the same... :lol:

If any change is to be made, it'd would have to be a revolution or something. Otherwise Costa Ricans won't do anything and trust the president, and complain about corruption but do nothing. :evil:.
That's not good... :(

As for Costa Rica not being the worst third-world country. That is true, there are far worse places. But what's the big deal with always comparing third world countries to each other. If we compare Costa Rica to Haiti or Bangladesh, we would conclude that Costa Rica is closer to the 'First World' than to the 'Third World', although that is not true. By comparison you will never be able to form a clear image of what a third world country is like.
Well for one, we do compare first wolrd countries with each other as well. Nevertheless, of course you're right that we first worlders have no clue as to what it means to live in a third wolrd country...

...it's just I do not believe in change if things stay the way they are.
Er... :? That's logical, is it not? Who would believe in change if things stay the same... :lol:

I just reread what I wrote and it sounds a tad obvious. I meant that for a change to be made here you really need something big, minor stuff like elections won't change anything.

Guest Scathane
I just reread what I wrote and it sounds a tad obvious. I meant that for a change to be made here you really need something big, minor stuff like elections won't change anything.
That depends... I think that something has to happen before the elections... If someone were to make a stand s/he would have a good chance in an election, methinks...